• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone know about thc levels in your urine & what they mean for tolerance?

jeng1128

Bluelighter
I know this might be a little confusing but I'll do my best.:) So I had to take a drug test last week. Obviously it came up thc positive(which doesn't matter since I have my card) but I asked about my levels. Apparently it was like 197(I forgot if it was ml or mgs, it's whatever they measure cannabis in urine tests) so I asked if that was high. She told me that the cut off (to test negative for thc) is 50; so 197.wasn't astronomical or anything. But I was reading high times & there was an article about dui's & what the cut offs were. Mind you when I took the drug test I hadn't actually smoked since the afternoon before, so obviously I wasn't high when I took it (far from high.)
So in this article if you get pulled over (this is mostly for southern/mid west state's where their marijuana laws are crazy anyways) and they give you a blood test & it comes up at 20 or above it's a dui. That's insane!! We all know weed stays in your system for a pretty long time, so if you haven't smoked in 2 weeks they can still get you for a dui?? Insane. I consider myself to be a moderate-heavy user. I smoke about a quarter of bud a week. The lady actually told me one time (she's been doing this for 20 years) she had this Jamaican guy who had got in trouble with the feds & had to be drug tested. She said his level was 5,000!!! I guess it took like 3-4 months for all the weed to get out of his system! She also said she never saw a number that high ever again (nothing even came close) and the second highest was 900.

If you're even a light smoker chances are your going to test above 20. I kinda went off topic there, but it was a really interesting story when she told me. To get high I have to smoke a joint (by myself) of top quality weed. I can't even smoke mids because they just don't get me high.

heh I bet I could of beat her record smoking bongs non-stop for 72 Hours I mean Smoking joints in between Bong Toke Exhales and Packing the Bong Tokes Like Clock-Work Breatheing it Like An Oxygen Tank Of Air Underwater..... But I Am Curious about this to I got no Idea?