• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone know about counterfeit Xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undacova Manatee

Greenlighter
So, I occasionally acquire GG249 Xanax and have been recently told something that confuses me. The person who sells these is my girlfriend's brother. She told me that they are "pressed" and ultimately fake.

This is strange to me because whenever I indulge, I get floored. Do you see my confusion? Does anyone know what the deal is here?

This question is sloppy, I know. But I'm curious. Thanks.

Well why would your GF let you but them if they were fake? I personally have never seen them, but I've heard about people getting fake ones. Is your GF suggesting her brother is making them? Did the pills look, feel, or taste different? We're the effects the same as when you have taken Xanax you knew to be real?
You don't have to answer any of those if you don't want, but somethings to consider.

Funny you mention these GG 249 Xanax, about a year ago I got 6 of them off someone and they were as fake as fake could ever get, I'll never trust another one of those things marked as such. I have legit script now anywho

Not only does she say they're fake, but she buys them as well. They never look quite the same. They're all GG249, but they're sometimes chalky, sometimes shiny. I chewed one up to get a taste and it has no taste at first but then it turns very bitter very fast. They don't seem to make me blackout the way footballs do. But I can't stay awake when I take them.

I have to say, they're definitely not completely legitimate. That much I could have told you on my own. But I was concerned about why they brought about intoxication anyway. I would have figured that fake Xanax = Sober. But because that isn't the case, I speculate.

Buyer beware, you're taking a chance buying from the streets. Lots of fakes going around, especially gg249's. Your source may or may not be aware of their authenticity either, they just want your cash. There's no way of knowing what's in them unless you have the pills tested. I have to close this because all we can do is speculate too.
Have a look at this thread and you'll see how rampant this problem is:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...of-Fake-Pharmaceuticals-HARM-REDUCTION-THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.