• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does anyone here have experience tripping while sick?

soulmedicin

Greenlighter
I have a dose of 25i that I've been thinking of taking recently and was wondering if there is any increased risk to trip while being sick. Any insight would be appreciated!

Yeah, I strongly recommend against it. I found that not only did I not trip as hard, but it was uncomfortable and made me feel sicker. All of my sickness feelings were amplified and I was not able to enjoy the psychedelic. Just wait til you're feeling better. Not sure whether it's riskier for safe psychedelics without a history of health problems, but 25i is well-known to be among the most dangerous psychedelics that has ever existed, so I'm guessing those risks would be amplified if you're not in optimal health.

Shouldn't be any increased risk but I don't recommend it.
I've never had a good time tripping whilst sick

Thanks guys, thats what I expected to happen but wasn't completely sure. What about DXM?

Personally 25i seems to make me feel like I've poisoned myself (which isn't really too far from the truth is it? lol).....so no way I'd do it while I'm already run down.

YMMV though. I've rolled on the tail end of having the flu, which wasn't the smartest but I got away with it. Not tripping so mentally no real effect, but physically tolling still.

I tripped on Mescaline once during early dopesickness. It felt like my lower back pain was radiating through my body, spirit, and the universe.

;)

Indeed perpetualdawn some types of psychedelics activate the immune system in certain ways (I think that is also why people get major phlegm or mucus on eg 2C-B, DOI iirc), it is imaginable that you can more easily shake some common illnesses or funks that way.. but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody just like that since it can cost energy not everyone may have on reserve, so it could make matters worse or somehow complicate your condition.

Just be patient and look after yourself well.

I tripped on Mescaline once during early dopesickness. It felt like my lower back pain was radiating through my body, spirit, and the universe.

;)

Although it might help. Withdraws are horrible, I wouldn´t want to add something that could give me bad trips. It would be like hell..

^Okay, that is the second time I have seen you spell Withdrawals like that. My OCD is kicking in.

having a little cough when deciding to trip on lsd has led to my throat feeling like a plastic bag being twisted by the wind, which in turn led to me thinking that i was going to suffocate. not recommended.