• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does anyone here find "Twerking" attractive?

Haha I didn't know either smoky I'm an old soul not up to date with these young whippersnapper's slang. Haha even though I'm probably younger than most:\

Haha! Me either Train :\ Not on the up and up with computer slang, nor urban diction. :)

Let's get something straight. I actually love Miley Cyrus, I respect her right to be and do whatever she wants. But what she did on that stage at the VMAs was not and cannot ever be considered even in the same realm as twerking.
I'm a bisexual woman, and I do think twerking is sexy. For one, you actually have to have a nice-sized ass to be able to do it properly (and a bodacious butt is something I look for in my women). In addition, the act of actual twerking is really difficult. Try to do it and you'll find it's really hard and takes a lot of practice and flexing of your butt muscles. It actually takes a lot of skill, it's not just shaking your ass around. There's a reason why women who can ACTUALLY twerk usually have beautiful full asses.

I'm all for twerking. I'd like to see Hillary and Michelle twerking

Definitely agree with Pazma. It's not just shaking your ass. You can Twerk without even moving your hips. Just by flexing your butt muscles. I'd say the thicker & fuller your ass is, the better it looks.

I do, it turns me on because it makes me want to dance, and i dont know shit about dancing. All u gota do if ur a guy like me is just stick yur dick riding up and fallow her twerk. Dont nut yur pants because she and the entire club would know.

I do, it turns me on because it makes me want to dance, and i dont know shit about dancing. All u gota do if ur a guy like me is just stick yur dick riding up and fallow her twerk. Dont nut yur pants because she and the entire club would know.

LOL! Too funny!

My friend had a roommate from Pakistan who would go up to really hot women in clubs, say nothing, go behind them, and just start grinding with them and probably cum in his pants or at least get hard. Then he'd wonder why they would freak out.

Hell yea twerking is attractive..given that the woman is skilled and has the natural ASSets to pull it off. The movements are energetic and reminiscent of wild, rhythmic sex. I equate a woman's dancing ability to her possible sexual performance. I think women think the same for men, which are two main reasons why I, myself, enjoy dancing. Also I'm in agreement with Pazma..
Black, Brazilian, and Hispanic women come to mind when I hear twerking... not some shapeless, androgynous American teen pop star.

I'm just waiting for this stupid trend to be over.

Is there anything skankier than twerking?

I'm just waiting for this stupid trend to be over.

Is there anything skankier than twerking?
The trend will be over, but the dance will continue to thrive.

Actually twerking is probably the skankiest dance to perform. Doesn't get anymore skanky than that... well maybe "pussy poppin'", but that could be considered as a subgenre of twerking. So slutty. Much grime. Waw.

Lol,fantastic! Agree on the hairpulling/whispering in the ear. Follow up with a little neck bite...yum :) :) :)

I think its unattractive. I usually looks desperate. I know that it takes practice (have done it in front of my mirror numerous times :)) and ya I ended up thinking I looked like a moron. Also, there is something degrading about it and it not really a respectable thing to do in public but i see so many hoodrats steady taking videos on the train, in the store, in the club, everywhere of them twerking. Noooo.

My friend had a roommate from Pakistan who would go up to really hot women in clubs, say nothing, go behind them, and just start grinding with them and probably cum in his pants or at least get hard. Then he'd wonder why they would freak out.

UGH that is seriously like the worst thing a guy can do on a dance floor. Why would a man think its cool to do that to a stranger? Too many creeps in the club.

Twerking is like drugs to my brain. Absolutely nothing gets me fired up quicker.