• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone have experiences with Fentanyl patches?

valiumalleyoop

Greenlighter
I have used percocet 10-15mg a day and my friend gave me 12.5mcg of fent transdermal. My question is, does it make u feel euphoric as the oxy? What can i expect ? Is the pain relief decent? Im hesitant to use it however I am not ?opioid naive? as the precautions indicate. Thoughts? Experiences?

If your tolerance is as low as 10-15 mg oxycodone a day imo you shouldn't mess with fentanyl as it's far more potent. Afaik it's mostly seen as less euphoric, more of a 'cold' high and depending on the route of administration the high won't last long. But it's great for pain relief.

In my opinion, fentanyl's "high" sucks. Ive shot it IV before and it doesnt give you a rush and it doesn't really feel that good at all. Its just super potent. 12.5mcg is considered a 'low' dose (imo). When Im at work, I give people 100mcg's of fentanyl (IV) without any issues at all (people who don't use opiates).

From a conversion chart, I found... (whether this is fact or not, Im not 100% sure) https://www.palliativedrugs.com/download/081230_Opioid _Conversion_Chart_08.pdf

10mg of Oxycodone is = 25mcg of fentanyl (patch)

15mg of Oxycodone is = 37.5mg of fentanyl (patch)

Either way, 12.5mcg should be safe for you. Its still a small dose. (from personal experience and the experience of using it on others)

Last edited:
I have used 30mg oxy before. Its 12.5mcg fent an hour transdermal. Thought? Would u still say dont mess with it?

You can use it. As I said, 12.5mcg is a very low dose. Chances are, you probably won't feel a thing...If you do, it would be very mild...

If I were in your shoes, I’d throw it away. Don’t bother with that crap.

Chris has to be the most dangerous medical professional not incarcerated yet. The masses of people you must kill, and nobody pays attention to it?

Btw OP, still alive?

Chris has to be the most dangerous medical professional not incarcerated yet. The masses of people you must kill, and nobody pays attention to it?

Btw OP, still alive?

Wow, 13 posts and already talking crap about other users. That's not a great way to start out. Btw, my last shift, before I had surgery, I literally saved 3 lives (including pulling a lady from a burning building). I'm not bragging by any means, but I haven't lost a patient yet. (not talking about patients who were already in cardiac arrest prior to my arrival)

1. Man was in respiratory arrest secondary from CHF.
2. An elderly lady who accidentally overdosed (because of her new medicine)
3. Female who got lost inside her house during a structure fire (was completely blacked out from the smoke). Me and my partner were on "search and rescue". we found her, broke out a window and pulled her out from here.

We're here to help each other, no talk crap. Just some future advice.

Last edited:

Btw OP, still alive?

I don't think making such claims is either helpful or on topic here. Please let us avoid hostility here and just help the OP...