• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does anyone have experience mixing modafinil with LSD?

Sweet Jones

Bluelighter
Hi. I am wondering if anyone has used these two drugs together before, in what doses and with what results. I know a lot of people seem to not get much recreational value from modafinil (I do, however) so I'm really looking for people who do find modafinil recreational, and what effects have resulted from mixing the two drugs. Also if there are any uncomfortable/adverse physical effects

Used plenty of modafinil and LSD but never thought to combine them - simply because LSD keeps you awake for 20 hours on it's own anyway!

600mgs of adrafinil taken several hours before dropping 3 tabs tainted the experience with some moderate tension/anxiety.

Last edited:
A lot of people don't like mixing trad. stims (coke, amphets) with LSD because it adds excess energy and tension to an already intense experience. The one exception to this general rule is candy flipping.

However some prefer trad stims to empathogens as it helps them to dance/talk/fuck or whatever.

The generalisation is get your timings right so that the come downs are lined up or the stim come down is after the trip has finished. This is to avoid being on a come-down whilst in having a psychedelic experience.

Personally I really don't see the point in mixing mods with LSD. I have read TRs on erowid which have said mod goes well with psychs, but it has no appeal to me.

Thanks, responses were helpful and I will probably avoid this combo

Modafinil makes me very comfortable and super confident usually, so I was hoping I could use it to balance out the anxiety/withdrawn aspect of the LSD (MDMA works for this for me) as I can't really do LSD by itself in a nightclub