• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone feel BETTER the days they don?t take Vyvanse?

Legally High

Bluelighter
I couldn?t find anything but bad experiences but this happens to me I feel more in tune with music and relaxed.

On my days off i cant even wake up....Im so anhedonic that noathing can provide me any pleasure.

You may developed sensitization on your dopamine receptors, thats why you dont feel hard withdrawal. Just my guess[h=3][/h]

I do, but Vyvanse gives me a strange anxiety every time I've tried it. More so than any ADHD stimulant I've tried. It's a shame because Vyvanse should be great on paper: the smoothness of dexedrine and the duration of Adderall XR with a more steady time release mechanism. For whatever reason it ends up being more anxiogenic and hyperthermic than Adderall. I'd really like to know why...

If you take amphetamine every day you're going to burn yourself out. You need to take days off, you'll feel much better on your off and on days if you take breaks.

Also people who grew up taking ADHD amphs tend to not like them as much in my experience. I use caffeine as a substitute and also take prozac which has some stimulation, on top of working at a place where I deal with the public all day.
I?m prone to anxiety and amphs can make me agitated and have a hard time holding a conversation.
Strangely I feel more tired the day after Vyvanse than dex. Probably because the dex has had time to come down and level back out before I wake up.