• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does anyone else's wheels not work or work less while on perscription ADD medication

Speed King

Bluelighter
I don't know if it's just me or what but I take a popular ADD medication for years, and it seems that any wheels I get barely work.
Does this happen for anyone else.

if by "wheels" you mean mdma, then yes. ADD Meds can hamper the effects.

If you take Amphetamines to treat your ADD you can definitely expect some cross tolerance with MDMA. I'm on Ritalin(Methylphenidate) for my ADHD and don't seem to have tolerance issues with MDMA at all.

And this is why we have a 'No Slang' rule. What do you mean by wheels?

Cocaine isn't cross tolerant because they are two different stimulants that work on the brain , cocaine for one blocks the reupdake of dopamine, while amphetamines release serotonin and dopamine , so it would make sense Since they both have there own way Working they won't interfere

It's not the mechanism of action as much as it's the compensatory changes that stimulants trigger in the brain which cause cross tolerance with other stimulants.

Obviously a DRI won't be as cross tolerant as a releasing agent like Amphetamine, but it can still cause changes in the Dopaminergic and Adrenergic systems in the brain(receptor downregulation, for instance) which will translate into cross tolerance with MDMA.

They are both in the same family of drugs Meth, MDMA and most add medications are amthetimines and work on the same part of the brain

I am still understanding where I am
(Bluelight) . Around my area slang is by far the main way of communication. I will abstain from that usage on this board.
The point is, I take Bluelight seriously.