• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone else have this issue with weed?

xkore88

Greenlighter
Let me first say that I absolutely hate weed. For some reason it does the same thing every time, no matter what type it is. Basically it makes me feel like im being shocked, like a cigarette buzz x10. Ive tried so many different kinds in hope for some to help relax but it all does the same thing :(

Not that I can think of but after 6 years of using my highs from the early days are pretty fuzzy. Maybe if I way overdid it and got uncomfortably high but from what I remember that felt more like a full body pulsing sensation and when I closed my eyes that pulsing would be coming at me followed by lights.

Let me first say that I absolutely hate weed. For some reason it does the same thing every time, no matter what type it is. Basically it makes me feel like im being shocked, like a cigarette buzz x10. Ive tried so many different kinds in hope for some to help relax but it all does the same thing :(

Have you tried Edibles or concentrates/tinctures etc ? The high is very different from smoking and as long as you dose low until you get your sweet spot then they are pretty manageable. The edibles do take a long time to start and wear off so not the same as having a bowl/joint etc.

^ that's true; some people react much better to edibles. It's a different quality of high, and at proper doses can be very comforting and holistic. I'd suggest keeping the dose low and having a sitter on-call.

Otherwise, chalk it up to having ill-fitted body chemistry and/or a disposition not suited toward cannabinoids. At a certain point, trying to force yourself to like something will do more harm than good when you end up having a traumatically-intense reaction, which is not unheard-of when it comes to supposedly-benign weed. I love the shit, but just like life, it's not for everyone.

Same as snake_eyes, in my early days of smoking weed before I had built up a tolerance, I used to smoke strong skunk that got me way too high. This sent me into a minor panic attack once or twice and it felt like my body was being shocked with pulses of electricity, every time my heart beat another shock would come.

Not everyone likes or enjoys herb. I used to love it, but I know people who tried it and prefer other drugs instead.

Are you by any chance taking/using any sort of stimulants like coffee or do you drink alot of pop or energy drinks or maybe adderall (spell check) or any other uppy type drugs? I had a phase were i picked up the habit of coffee and energy drinks daily and when i would toke up it would make me a jittery mess and it felt like i was being shocked just like you described, i gave them up and was able to enjoy weed again at the time, also like somebody else said if you want more of a stoning buzztry edibles but take it easy, start real light on the dose and i should warn you they take over a hour to fully kick it and when they do it can be sort of trippy, light visuals and some mind fuckery but very stoning/relaxing none the less.

Not everyone likes or enjoys herb. I used to love it, but I know people who tried it and prefer other drugs instead.

My schizophrenic ass wishes i never touched weed with a ten foot pole. i smoked skunk every day for a year and half and loved it and out of nowhere i lost the plot with terrible paranoia. From that time on if i even so much of toked a joint or sucked a bong i feel like the roof is going to fall on top of me while i trip out lying on my bed literally tripping balls and thinking the world is against me.

But i am one of those worst case scenarios for having a pre-existing condition and not seeing the writing on the wall to avoid cannabis. what i'll say is every fool get's to be young once. I'm one of the unlucky ones plenty of stoners smoke for 30 years with no negative affects.

Let me first say that I absolutely hate weed.

Go into smoking without that mindset! Take a couple decent sized rips out of a bong (don't over do it) and surround yourself with your favorite things. Whether it be a movie, video games, music, a walk out in nature, or whatever it may be. Then try to tell me you dont like ganj.