• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does anyone care to explain to me how i properly use this Double Bubbler?

Redacted_Kaos

Greenlighter
Double Bubbler
I don't have much experience with these and I not really sure how you're to go about this I mean I know the chamber where the bowl is definiD tely is filled up with water but I don't know how much and I'm not really sure the function of the second chamber is there supposed to be water in it also I'm just I'm lost on this and I really appreciate any help thank you in advance guys

No judgment, was expecting a weed bowl. But were the rulers of our own consciousness.

The down stem on the left is too short, is their a way you can push it down further? The position right now would only work if the stem was submerged in water at very tip anymore depending on how hard you inhale will most likely bumble over to the right overtime you'll lose water level and than be sucking in air in the left chamber.

The idea is to submerge the two stems deep enough in water without losing water level do to bubble over while still having most water filtration and cooling of vapor. Right chamber needs more water, and the left chamber down stem needs to go down deeper. You can add more water to the left by pouring it down the mouth piece.

Hey thank you for getting back to me I really appreciate it so can you kind of give me an idea on the right side should it be like 3/4 full and then also I mean on the left side yeah that mouthpiece stem does go down further but you said to add water to it I mean I'll be stuck it up in my mouth right if I do that how close does the stem need to be to the water on the left side

each chamber should have slightly more water than the downstems into them (the water line should be above the bottom of the down stems)

you want each chamber to create suction and pull air/smoke through the water.

Transfer this to CD for a day and then back.. those fine lads and lasses will have you tuned up in no time.

Like assclass posted, add water so that each stem end is submerged and then play around with water depth until you're getting your most desirable hit.

Thank you everyone for their input but won't I just be sucking water up until my mouth if I put it in the left chamber right or am I thinking of the physics wrong