• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does 4f-MAR show up on a urine test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Researchchemguy

Greenlighter
I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but does 4f-mar show up as meth or amphetamine on a drug test?

Depends on the test, some have high prevalence of false positives. I've got strange RCs tested as "speed" (amphetamine) when they were actually arylcyclohexyamines or at least cathinones. But yeah. the methylaminorex structure doesn't even contain PEA so, probably no. Still wouldn't use it in situations where you can't reclaim a detailed lab analysis / or where any psychoactive would be fatal.

Oh, and I'd love to read a report about 4f-MAR! Loved 4,4'-dimethylaminorex (in the right dose) and hunting for derivates ...

Depends on the test, some have high prevalence of false positives. I've got strange RCs tested as "speed" (amphetamine) when they were actually arylcyclohexyamines or at least cathinones. But yeah. the methylaminorex structure doesn't even contain PEA so, probably no. Still wouldn't use it in situations where you can't reclaim a detailed lab analysis / or where any psychoactive would be fatal.

Oh, and I'd love to read a report about 4f-MAR! Loved 4,4'-dimethylaminorex (in the right dose) and hunting for derivates ...
I would like to see that too. 4,4-DMAR was amazing and I would be interested to hear if 4F-MAR is anything like it.

Sorry but I'm going to have to close this. We don't allow these types of threads. Check out our rules here before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.