• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dodgy Pill Kills teen at Kendall Calling... Pics!

Si Dread

Bluelighter
I had a brief poke about but I'm not here all the time, perusing every thread, so excuse me if it's been discussed already... what the fucks wrong with the photo link?

it's here anyway -
cZkbexH.jpg

Christian Pay, an 18-year-old from Millom, Cumbria, died on Friday after taking a pill at Kendal Calling music festival. Since his death, seven more people have been taken to hospital due to drug intake from the festival, including a 29-year-old man who is still in a critical condition.

A green pill with a white fleck, pictured above, has been seized and identified as potentially linked to the incidents, along with grey pills with a white fleck and a blue tablet with an Adidas logo.

Kendal Calling Festival tweeted: "There have been serious drug-related casualties requiring hospital treatment. Please take extra care – illegal drugs have unknown contents."

The police are yet to identify exactly what is in the pills, which have also left four people in "serious but stable" conditions

continued here - http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/bad-...cebook&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to remove the following bit from the end of the image link:

?resize=*:*&output-quality=

ah, thanks very much, I am afflicted with general IT allergies & phobias & basic html intolerance... I do try though.

Scotch, thanks for fixing that pic pal :)

They actually look like the shittest, most dodgyest pills ever made...

The fuck, who in their right mind would take a pill that looks like that? Seems like pressed cardboard or something. Yuck

RIP though, a damn waste again :(