• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Documentary: The Vice Guide to North Korea

ektamine

Bluelight Crew
The Vice Guide to North Korea. I just discovered this free documentary on someones mention over in CE&P.

north-korea-guide.jpg

Vice Guide to North Korea Part 1 of 14

Its an inside tour of modern-day North Korea. A couple of Americans work their way into the country and manage to bring a small video camera. The whole trip is tightly controlled and monitored by the government, although its still a revealing peek into their crazy situation over there. It shocks me to see how corrupt and brainwashed their society has become, but also makes me feel very sorry for the ordinary population.

All 14 parts are free on YouTube and VBS.tv.

Thanks for the link, very interesting watch.

Edit: My mind was blown in Part 13.. wow.

Last edited:
lol i love this series. the one on general bucknaked (africa) was pretty great too.

Ill have to check that one out.

Is that the same one as Vice Guide to Liberia? EDIT - wow, thats some heavy shit :|

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, had seen some Docs on North Korea before...still very Interesting!

Hahaha my gf and I saw the Vice Guide to Liberia on netflix a couple months ago, and we've had mad running jokes about General Butt Naked ever since. What a fucken baller.

"They call me Butt Naked because I fought naked"

LOL and General Bin Laden (two of them, actually), and General Rambo. Funniest shit ever man. :D

just watched the one on Liberia and it was very powerful. Anyone check out joushua blahyi's facebook?

just watched the one on Liberia and it was very powerful. Anyone check out joushua blahyi's facebook?

ahaha wow... you know the world has turned a bit wonky when a generals leading genocide with names like 'Gen. Butt Naked' start turning up on facebook.

the whole vice guide series is a trip. great stuff