• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Documentary on the CIA Drug Operations-Unaired Documentary

TheLostBoys

Bluelighter
Here is a link to a great video, its a documentary thats never been aired on american tv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfH3NxrY_aM

Unbelievable what the US governments do to cover up murders & how they operate large scale drug operations in this country & abroad & politicians like Bill Clinton & George Bush were running the drug operations.

Video is a bit lengthy but very much worth it to see how f**ked up & backwards the system is...........they bring the drugs in, they arrest people for dealing & possession & throw them in jail & these higher ups make money all around.

The war on drugs is & has been a major joke & this video shows exactly how much..........

To quote someone on the video: "if you really want to start a scandal, find out what every DEA agents net worth is thats retired" then you will see the shit hit the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt click on the link at all but let me guess, it talks about Iran-Contra, Noriega, and the CIA in Afghanistan when they fought the Soviets?

Thanks for fixing it numbers...........yeah pole, its a great piece you will like it!

Its about time someone put something like this together. I would like to think Iran-Contra and Noriega are common knowledge. Havent watched it yet, but I'm really hopin for some Gary Webb, Operation: Blast Furnace level shit. We need to expose agencies like the DEA that are as corrupt as the cartels.

Its about time someone put something like this together. I would like to think Iran-Contra and Noriega are common knowledge. Havent watched it yet, but I'm really hopin for some Gary Webb, Operation: Blast Furnace level shit. We need to expose agencies like the DEA that are as corrupt as the cartels.

The DEA is very corrupt........Nixon put them together to f**k America. All the agencies are involved, CIA, FBI, every one of them is involved in bringing narcotics into the USA..........

Last edited:
No one cares. they do it in plain sight, and have been for decades. it's going to take an insurmountable force to end this war. like that one guy in the video said (lawyer or something) "If the American people don't start making their government behave then they'll reach the point of no return."

I bet this video was made almost 15 years ago. We've reached that point. This whole fascist regime is goin down in flames and Im not gonna hang around and watch it burn.

Oh I know they have gotten to the point of no return & they dont care that we the people know anymore. They are blatantly in our face. When the president of the USA can declare war w/o congress agreeing to it, its treason but the american people are too worried about american idol& the rest of the garbage on tv & anything is they gives them an excuse to be occupied.............I feel really bad for the young children coming up.......their future as adults will be run like hitler did in germany.

dude im 20 years old and can say from my own experience that our education system doesnt teach shit about Iran Contra or Noriega. The most it gets into is the Gulf War, and very vaguely. The CIA isnt even really talked about except its creation. Most people couldnt even tell you who Noriega is, let alone what his involvement with the US was. Our schools dont teach anything bad that the US did. And we criticize other countries for brainwashing.

shit there could be a whole course on how the US fucked other nations over. Chapter 1 - American Indians

dude im 20 years old and can say from my own experience that our education system doesnt teach shit about Iran Contra or Noriega. The most it gets into is the Gulf War, and very vaguely. The CIA isnt even really talked about except its creation. Most people couldnt even tell you who Noriega is, let alone what his involvement with the US was. Our schools dont teach anything bad that the US did. And we criticize other countries for brainwashing.

shit there could be a whole course on how the US fucked other nations over. Chapter 1 - American Indians

Agree 100%..........the US is run by corrupt organizations that have bigger agendas than what we read in the local paper or watch on CNN.......by the way, all news media is for telling lies & half truths, if that. News medias are for getting the public behind the president & his actions on killing millions for freedom of terrorist ( terrorism is so laughable) there werent any until we created them. Im rambling, I dont wanna get started on that subject.

As for the drugs, the CIA & DEA bringing all these drugs into this country because they need money to finance wars, besides taxes, where else will they get the money? You think they will use their money hiding in swiss bank accounts. Interesting how after 911 the USA with the united nations backing them went into Afghani to occupy & take over all the poppy fields & as of today, they have the largest poppy fields in the world while the military is guarding them & we've become the biggest heroin dealers in the world & then invaded Iraq & took all their gold & occupied their land to take control of their oil fields. Gotta get the money from somewhere if we are looking to take over the world.

Both doings were done w/o the backing of the American congress......which the president is pretty much telling the american people, go f**k yourselves, we can do what ever we want.

Last edited:
Watched a little bit so far, bookmarked it to finish up when I have more time.

You clearly meant to name that chapter: "How We Won The West" or better yet: "Manifest Destiny".

Let's stay on topic, meow. I think the issue for a lot of people is just plain awareness. or lack thereof. this thing really does go all the way to the top, and that's the problem. we, as ordinary citizens can do very little the way i see it. Short of the usual protest, whatever..

There is a great movie that came out years ago called "Double Crossed" starring Dennis Hopper as Barry Seal (supposed CIA agent), the guy that brought in all the cocaine for the government that is mentioned in the video I posted above. I seen the movie & it is definitely a 10 in my book. This movie is exactly how it was back then & how the documentary is laid out..........

I looked everywhere for the DVD & it is no where. I searched Ebay, Amazon & a few other places & no dvd. You can buy it on VHS for like $25 or Laser Disc for $90.........funny thing is, I dont know anyone that owns a VCR or Laser Disc player.

Of course they don't. Schools are government run (or at least government controlled) propaganda factories. From the age of 6 I was instructed to stand in class along with all the other little kids, face the flag and praise the us gov't. Every day at the start of the day. Education doesn't happen, gov't filtered propaganda gets diseminated to churn out obedient, non-critical thinking, sheep.

The reason we don't learn about these things is because doing so would bring down society's 'productivity.' For this operation to run smoothly, the country needs a steady, even exponential supply of all-consuming, ill-informed, sheople, as was previously mentioned. Any "peeking" behind the scenes is bad for Uncle Sam. That's what the entire concept of the war is based on (other than fear), is the age-old concept of drugs are bad, government is good.
When, oddly enough, its the exact opposite, as drugs obviously help us think critically and with an abstract perspective. And anyone with a functioning brain can see that criminalization and prohibition lead to organized crime, government-supported homicide, and trillions of dollars. All of this has been going on longer than most of us have been alive, and our passive, self-deceptive ways allow it to go on, and on, and on..
Don't get me wrong, I'm just as guilty of sitting on my ass as any cheech or chong, I merely want everyone to see it the way I do.