View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

documentaries vs psychedelic trips

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
I came across these inner worlds outer worlds documentary and it contains information that is like out of psychedelic trip the one like when you chill eyes closed on acid.
meditation maybe is also something like acid or acid is like some deep meditation .

An ok.
Not familiar with that...but those words just didnt make sense to me at all upon first reading.

i dont get why you have so hard time understanding my sentence^ ,

isthisincognito isolation tanks are part of the documentary along with almost all human knowledge on cosmology religion and science put in a way to explain our existance .

and so spacejunk understand my sayings better: watching a documentary like this is like a psychedelic expirience . This stuf explained there is almost all the stuff most videly reported from trippers .the psychedelic visuals put in there are also stunning.

i dont get why you have so hard time understanding my sentence^

It didn't really make sense. I rewrote it for you as close to as what you've written, based on what I understand you're trying to say.

I came across this 'inner worlds, outer worlds' documentary and it contains information that is likened to a psychedelic trip, similar to when you chill with your eyes closed on acid.

Meditation methods may also be similar to acid or perhaps acid is similar to some deep meditation.

Does that make sense to you?

Edit: I just saw you rewrote it in your previous message, That makes a lot more sense.

Thanks. I wasn't having a go at you, LSD - just not being familiar with the documentary in question, I didnt understand your first post.
All clear now - thanks :)

Think I'll check it out when I get a chance. I'm quite find of the ol' psychedelic drugs and would like to further explore and understand the sort of meditative states that can be achieved along similar (drug free) lines.
Trippy films are fun also...

Meditating on acid - while incredible - is cheating somewhat, I suspect. Hehe

can relate to that^ either its heaven and you think its some sort of nirvana there is going to be that litle voice saying" its only acid mothefucka" , while when the expirience is bad you are saying to yourself chill mothefucka its only acid :D.

but dmt ... i hve never tried it but it should be an all natural expirience , but the most natural must be to learn to secrete it in meditation .