• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Doc wants pill count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srjs28

Greenlighter
my doctor called this week and wants me to come in for a pill count. Now I, like some people , ran out of my script early. I am prescribed 3 a day and I was taking 4. And I?ve explained this to him that the 3 wasn?t holding me over so he put me on a long acting med called belbuca which has no effect on me and doesn?t work for my pain management. Told him that too but still wanted me to give it another shot. (It?s close to my appointment date, which is Monday August 6th.)Also I might add that recently I have been working any where from 10 to 16 hours a day. Kind of mandatory overtime, anything less you need to let the office know in advance that you will not be filling the overtime assignment.
So how do I get out of this one? What are my options and what are they going to do or ask of me? Anybody not show up for a random pill count?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get prescribed 90 for 30 days. I would have been 15 short if I went in the day I was supposed to.
Also with the work situation I would not have been able to make it in on time befotlre they close, not that it matters cuz I don’t have the pills for them to count anyway

I hate to tell you this but there is no getting out of it. You are expected to comply with your doctor's stipulations according to your pain contract. Just be honest and explain your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.