Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doc & mdma

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Anyone tried this combo?
Any dangerous interactions that we know about MDMA & DOC?

Mr. Root, first off, is DOC referring to 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine?

Let's just roll with that situation why not. There just isn't going to be a lot of information regarding the danger of this combination. I really want to say that this is probably not. People or at least one person appears to have died solely by the effects of DOC. Are you familiar with this substance in terms of actual use. I have to admit that I've never heard of it specifically until now, but it tends to produce very strong effects even slightly above the threshold dose, which is a pretty unique characteristic of drugs, at least concerning the one's I'm familiar with.

I would personally only use them separately.

Thanks mr peabody!

I meant the name monster Keif mentioned with the DOC and I have experienced with that substance in the past. Imo DOC lacks some euphoria the MDMA can give so I would like to combine those two together.

I use roughly 2mgs of DOC at once and I volumetrically dose it from a larger dose weighed out with a good quality mg scale.

I know DOx class can give extreme vasoconstriction at higher dosages and can even cause death but those have happened with tens or hundreds times the threshold dose. One friend of mine had his fingers amputated from left arm because loss of blood circulation in the extremities after taking eyeballed dose of DOC out of a stash of a gram.