View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC blotter help and advice.

PrimzHF

Greenlighter
Hi all, Long time lurker but this is the first real time iv needed to post as i need some urgent advice and help with some DOC blotters i wish to lay.

Basiclly long story short my friend had a EU Research chemical website running for about 3 years (wont be saying the name of the website :) )and it has finally now closed due to all the legal look holes closing and constant pressure from the customs and law so he was kind enough to throw me a little goodie bag.

The goodie bag came with about 3 diff chems, the main one of interest is 5g DOC, something that me and some friend have wanted to try for some time now.

so trying to get this long story short for you all, me and about 4 friends tried about 2mg each and WOW i have to say it is lovelu stuff, very clean acid like clear head space nice vis and tracers with some interesting swells basicly like i said just very very clean acid like. So overall we all enjoyed the chem and would put it up there with good acid itself.

Now considering we still have 5.02g left i was thinking to put it onto blotters of 2-2.5mg each blotters, i have access to serveral types of blotter paper but was wondering what steps to take to make a solution and lay them.

I was thinking to test how much distilled water a singal blotter can hold then with how many ml is allowed to hold on that add 2mg per that ammount of liquid and times that by how many blotters im about to lay. (would that be adequate? If not can anyone recommend a better way to calculate)

Also about the method of laying, i under stand that some may not agree with this method but for over 2000 hits they say its best to make a solution and then dip/saturate a full 600-800 blotter sheet until it has soaked up as much as possible and then let excess drip back into solution tray and then hand in the dark at room temp. (again any thoughts on this???)

I want every tab to be as consistent as possible, i understand that hot spots are going to happen no matter what you do so i am trying to get the maths and application method of the solution as best i can to improve as much as i can.

So any help would be great as DOC is a lovely chem and if you have tried LSD then i def rec trying this.

thanks again in advance

The thing thats tricky with this, is i would not make all 5g into blottter, it will be difficult to get the solution right even if you have a amazing scale. and since a good time and the worst trip ever can be caused by small amounts over the enjoyable dose, along with the risk of major health issues including death. No matter what you do be extremely careful. rush nothing. Also i get a feeling laying the blotter is gonna be tricky aswell. No matter what you do, please dont even think about selling it as acid, thats just shitty.

Just make a solution with ethanol for preservation and water. Store it in the fridge or somewhere. Then you can dose as you like... Much easier and simpler with a lot less margin of error!

Hi guys thanks for the replies, i agree with everything you both have said and more :) just to get extremely clear is that these will not be sold as acid at all, not in any shape or form. Me and my friends have been duped before with shitty Nbome or 2C on blotters passed off as acid, to wich one of my friends had a very very bad reaction to so i dont think any of this will be going on at all with our DOC. The reason we are looking to do this is, simple to drop a blotter, easy distribution between me and my friends (as the DOC will be given to 3 other people) all of us have agreed the best method for this DOC is to be put onto blotters. We did think of making a solution and keeping it as liquid and having drops as needed but if honest we all have a family and keeping that about the house wouldnt be good if being honest. The blotters can be kept under lock and key and i can easily divide that up between the 3 or 4 of us.

Personaly i was going to make a solution with distilled water or, good vodka and then in a large tray add the lot of solution and then submerge a full 600 tab sheet into the solution and allow it to soak up as much as possible and then let excess fall back ino tray and then hang in a dark room at room temp?

Any thoughts?

Print the name of the drug and the mg dose on the tabs.

Look at this example of the widely available LSZ here.
lsz_blotter__i2013e0290_disp.jpg

Most NBOMe drugs were originally sold as NBOMe drugs from the vendors. People down the distribution path then misrepresent the drugs mistakenly or intentionally. In general, how dangerous this chemical is seems in question. We have multiple confirmed reports of near fatal experiences and fatalities resulting from DOC. This risk of harm is reduced if you print the drug name and the dose on the tabs.

You want to drop solution onto each tab, individually. Don't just soak the whole sheet.