Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DOC / 7 mgs) Experienced- Wormholes to Parallel Twisting Universes

Swedish Penguin

Bluelighter
I recently explored 7mgs doc with a friend, each in our own houses, contacting over skype. This experience was simply awe inspiring. DOC is truly a special chemical. It seems to be one of a kind to me, at least I am unfamiliar with any chemical that seems similar to it.

Lower doses of DOC feel like a very laid back relaxed rolly body high with some nice mild visuals and a purely hedonistic adventure in many ways.

Higher doses of DOC are something else very entirely. Without a doubt in my mind I can say it is one of the deepest chemicals I have ever taken, in fact I dont know if a chemical has had me question so much about the perception of reality and also come to some great and important personal reflections. I have no doubt that now that I am aware of DOC's true character it could take me to some very meaningful places and help me to learn so much about myself.

For me the the early stages of the drug feel a lot like a sort of "divine delerium" (a term I have read else where probably on bluelight) I am totally unable to do anything because I am simply so lazy and feel soo good. Melting into the bed and simply feeling very good and very extremely relaxed and lazy. Maybe eventually I could turn this stage of the drug into something productive but now it just seems like a purely hedonistic adventure, at least until DOC shows its real character.

As I am melting into the bed to music, I find that i am deeeeeep inside my head. I have travelled down a huge wormhole. Much like you may travel down some sort of strange thought following it on lsd, on doc you are taken far deeper, and instead of simple thoughts, this is a journey literally through dimensions, fully realized and created in your head, with only a brief grasp on your humanity visible as you tumble down, as far as you are willing to go, through sprawling fantasies of the unconscious, some your own creations, some possibly something else entirely.

I sometimes found myself in a place that I could only describe as something very special to me, maybe the deepest darkest recesses of my mind. Something about it was like the core of my being, and I was totally aware of it spiritually when I got there. This was a special place, I could probably travel from here to many places I had been before, maybe even places I would go, though that may sound impossible. Most importantly in this place, I could feel DOC sliding things into place, that had been misplaced, or simply fallen apart with regular wear and tear. I have no doubt that doing doc more and exploring this conduit would bring me much healing in my life.

As I was perhaps ill prepared to travel like this on DOC, many individual memories are hard to remember, in fact i have no doubt that these trips down wormholes could at times last many lifetimes, continually spiraling into parallel worlds off of a simple idea. I would often find myself in some bizarre universe and find the nagging at the back of my head saying, well none of this is real so do whatever you want. Trying to bend this to my will became the interesting parts at times.

Probably most strangely of all of these wormholes was the fact that i would close my eyes, be instantly shuttled away on a rocket ride for years, lives, etc, just to open my eyes and realize that literally no time has passed. perhaps a minute, at most. I might as well have been ripped entirely from this dimension and travelling on a parallel twisting universe, perhaps the collective unconscious or something, I dont know, I cant rightly explain it. It gave me questions I never thought I would have honestly.

I swore on my travels I met with some sort of beings. I have briefly encountered some sort of spirits or something on various trips, but something about these things gave me pause, more than I would like to admit they made me wonder if they were real, a question that has never really crossed my mind on all my other psychedelic experiences. Something about the interactions with these interdimensional beings suggested intelligence, and to a certain extent disdain for humans. They were interdimensonal travellers, hopping and skipping through these wormholes I was travelling, though with a clear idea of where to go and what they were doing. They seemed lightyears advanced from humans, possibly beings of energy, who knows. Though this entire thought process makes me cringe a little, as honestly it was simply a drug. Who's to say whats real or not, when I am simply in my own head. Why I am, nothing is real. the drug and my brain has created this experience. Alas it is a question that I am ill suited to adequately answer, but never the less, the thought remains- for next time at least.

In a single trip, DOC has become one of the most meaningful and unique drugs in the world to me. I cannot wait to explore it further. One strange thing I notice is that I never have DOC last as long as everyone else. It only went like maybe 7 hours tops, and after that it is a fairly solid decline, clearly some visuals and such still but fairly minor things. All this talk of people going 20 hours strong doesnt make any sense to me. I am barely at 14 hours later currently and I am clear as a bell. I will note I have a fairly high mdma and other phenethylamine tolerance probably. Honestly its perfect length to me, so why complain.

loved your trip report and love DOC. This "divine delerium" you speak of is its amphetamine side while it takes you high than where both LSD and amp. can combined. It is truely a stong substance

Alas it is a question that I am ill suited to adequately answer, but never the less, the thought remains- for next time at least.

Probably most strangely of all of these wormholes was the fact that i would close my eyes, be instantly shuttled away on a rocket ride for years, lives, etc, just to open my eyes and realize that literally no time has passed. perhaps a minute, at most. I might as well have been ripped entirely from this dimension and travelling on a parallel twisting universe, perhaps the collective unconscious or something, I dont know, I cant rightly explain it. It gave me questions I never thought I would have honestly.

Cangrats. Another rider of the world's ultimate roller coaster ride. lol
Happened to me on MXE, DMT, Shrooms, etc.
Now I'm afraid to push DOC. lol. I'm sure it can do it too like the rest.

In a single trip, DOC has become one of the most meaningful and unique drugs in the world to me. I cannot wait to explore it further.
Don't push too hard and get too jiggy. ;)
Be careful pushing the envelope. Sounds like you got a very good taste of what it can do.
As they told me, take some time off to relate and reflect and organize.

I swore on my travels I met with some sort of beings. I have briefly encountered some sort of spirits or something on various trips, but something about these things gave me pause, more than I would like to admit they made me wonder if they were real, a question that has never really crossed my mind on all my other psychedelic experiences. Something about the interactions with these interdimensional beings suggested intelligence, and to a certain extent disdain for humans. They were interdimensonal travellers, hopping and skipping through these wormholes I was travelling, though with a clear idea of where to go and what they were doing.
Ahhhh yes. Thoooose guys. %)
Love those guys.

Last edited:
i've yet to take DOC to this level but I know what you mean about being whisked away to other places. I get really relaxed then slowly shut my eyelids and as soon as I do I feel as though I'm floating out of my head, or maybe within my own head?

Quite an interesting report. I agree that DOC is a particularly profound psychedelic. I have heard that DOM is even a step above DOC in terms of depth of psychedelia...I look forward to trying it one day.

I have had experiences I might be able to call 'mild entity contacts' on DOC at lower doses. I wouldn't be surprised if a dose around 7mg created an entity contact experience (or at least the sensation thereof) in me, as well.