Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOC / 3mg Experience Level: First time "An amazing day, and night"

supersmoker27

Bluelighter
And amazing day, and night

Background info. 21 year old male, in decent shape. Good mindset. Done a lot of reading and have a full 24 hours set aside.

2:00
We each take 3mg of DOC orally.

2:40
Some first alerts. Too soon to tell if im off baseline yet.

3:00
Off baseline for sure. mabye some visual distortion also.

3:30
Visuals are there for sure now. Threw up once, didnt really even mind throwing up.

4:00
WOW, this is something. amazing visuals. Me and my friend go smoke a cig in the back porch. But somehow I feel still mentally clear headed. Like I can hold conversation.

4:30-7:00
Ok heres where the trip really gets wild. Cant give a very good time line becase I was so high. easily a roaring +3

Jesse is deep in thought and says "they should give this to dying people" he was very serious.

I dont know how I can get any higher. Wow this drug is amazing. Me and Jesse come inside and sit down on the floor of his room. Try to have conversation but mostly just keep saying "wow this is amazing, is it really this good, and just laughing about stupid shit. It was so fun, I was so high I really felt crazy a few times ( not scary at all).

I am fully immersed in the experience by now. Full visuals and a great headspace, for so much going on in my head I still feel surprisingly in control, clear headed in a way.

Wow I do a balloon of nitrous and I really couldnt tell where the nitrous ended and where the DOC kept going. I swear its so intense that it reminds me of dmt.
Jesse takes his balloon. once he's done with it I walk over to him (he is sprawled out on the floor with a baloon in his hand.) and I say,
"They should give this to dying people..... so they can get trashed" OMG that sends me and jesse into fits of laughing. Though its not mentioned again anytime one of us said that quote it would start us into a laughing fit.

I take a bite of a pear and throw it across the room to Jesse, who bites it and throws it back. We finish the fruit in this manner and it feels very monkey like or primitive. Then jesse grabs the bananna that we are going to split and brakes it in half with out peeling. Which sends us into fits of laughing.

I really think if I get any higher I would just have to lay back and trip in my head. It amazes me how engulfing this expereince is.

Overall the vibe of this trip is amazing. has been nothing but fun.
Pyhsically there has been jaw tension and stimulation but nothing as bad as 2c's for me. GUM IS A MUST. In fact after this whole 24 hour trip my body felt significanty better then after a 8 hour 2C-I trip. Almost no body load. Throwing up has never been easier, In fact I threw up and coughed so the vomit came out my nose and burned like a bitch! I didnt evnen mind, Just turned around and looked at my friend and laughed our asses off.

8:00-10:00

Sun starts to go down. Were not peaking anymore but still totally high as a kite. We start glowsticking and jammin out.

I feel extremly in touch with my emotions, not like MDMA where its a straight empathetic and optomistic emotions. But I just feel so tuned in to every emotion. my happiness, fear, anxiety. Anxiety, I have it regualrrly and being on DOC just makes me so aware of it. I put on some clean pants and a clean shirt.

I start to feel a bit of wear on my body. I split a 1mg xanax with Jesse. Within 15 minutes I notice how my horrible anxiety has been lifted. I tell Jesse "I should never feel have to feel so stressed."

I swear that being so in tune to our emotions then taking the xanax made us power trip. I was having thoughts like "im fucking awsome. Im such a badass looking mother fucker. I cant wait to go back to school and I feel like im gonna do really well in school." I didnt wanna say anything out of fear of sounding like a ego manaic.
Then jesse says, kind of hesitantly. "Dude were some awasome motherfuckers" I jump up with excitement and say "RIGHT DUDE, Im kinda power trippin on how awasome I am". Jesse says he was also and we put some music and go outside to dance and glowstick. We are ego trippin HARD. We talk about our plans for the future and almost have a bit of amphetamine like energy.

We bring the macbook outside and start Jammin, i just feel so fresh, with such swagger and how sick i must seem to girls. anyone is lucky to be my friend. Im sure that me and jesse are just feeding eachothers egos by complementing each other.

This is a good time to mention, I have NEVER felt so in sync with someone during a trip as I did this time, I just felt like we were on the same level throught the trip.

We go for a walk to a canal and enjoy the unobstructed view of the beautiful thunderstorm thats filling up the night. Cool breeze and a tranquil vibe are keeping the night spectacular.

10:00-11:00
We are out of weed by now so we head to get some buds down the road. When we arrive at the house and there is a party going on. I feel like all the girls at the party are lookin at me. We buy some weed and leave the party, start walking back to jesses house. It was no more then a block or two each way but I was a bit tired at the end, we had also just been glowstickin. We get home and smoke some weed.

We were having a conversation when "POP POP POP". My first reaction was "what the hell?" fire crackers. then a few more POP's. What the hell, now my instinct kicks in and I hit the floor. Im filled with adrenaline. a few seconds pass and I finally put it together. ahh gun shots.
Guess someone was just fucked up and wanted to shoot into the canal or something.
Me and jesse ran over to where the gunshots were to look for loot, nothing.

Jesse invites over a mutual friend. We are trippin still but its nice to have contact with the outside world

11:00-2:00
Still trippin, id say at a +2. Our friend comes over and its the first time I have seen her in a while, same for Jesse. Its great to see her, I feel a bit akward at first, idk why. But we all end up having great conversations. Its still a bit hard for me to hold conversation but I manage. Amy takes off at about two, leaving me and Jesse to put fantasia.

What a beautiful masterpiece. The music and drawings of fantasia are going together so well, it really give a dark vibe during some of the more scary parts. its so engulfing I had to walk away when it got to a intense or dramatic part.
But the less intense parts have us cracking up. Theres one scene where this couple gets brought toghether, fall in love, then they go to their home, and die in eachothers arms. all in like four seconds. It was amazing to me, so deep that I had to walk away and compose my self while I though of how beautiful what I just saw was.

4:00
Things are clearing up, no more visuals filling my feild of view. We walk to the canal and toss rocks in. each rock makes a "plop" sound and leaves a bubble behind. This is so amusing, we spend what must have been 30 mins throwing in rocks in varoious sizes and amounts, each making a unique plop sound and leaving behind bubbles that looked beautiful in the moonlight.

6:00-12:00
not much to say, far from baseline but the visuals are not really there, just visual distortion. intensity is slowly dropping
Starting to feel fatiuged from the long duration but not too bad. our friend comes back and she drives us to go get some heroin. Its such a peacefull and chill car ride. We get home, fix up and we all talk and Just bullshit for hourse, drawing on eachother, dancing, playing the "would you rather game".

I also have a conversation with my friend about a close friend that I lost. I was so in touch with my emotions, I felt like I still am carrying some of the pain of losing a close friend. My friend asks me questions about her that are almost hard to talk about but need to be answered. I felt like I was face to face with the pain that I had been feeling and it felt good standing up to it. I was very vunerable at this point and am very glad of the amazing friends that I have around me. And so grateful to my friend for asking those questions and comforting me.

1:00-5:00
Im still off baseline so I get picked up at around 2 and go home. Send some emails and fall asleep

Conslusion.
What a great trip, Ive never felt so in tune with my emotions. The peak was mindblowing. Easily one of my top 3 psychedellics. Not too bad on the body either considering what this trip gives you. Pretty clear headed in a way thats hard to describe.

Last edited:
nice report. i did 4mg once after drinking a 6pack and ended up blacking out for several hours when i would have been peaking. didnt drink enough to come anywhere near close enough to passing out from alcohol alone, i wonder if there is some potentiation between doc and alcohol? when i woke up i had visuals for like half a minute and then just spent the rest of the day feeling like i was on speed. by the end of the day i couldnt take the tweakiness any more so i drank several beers to bring myself down, which luckily worked, and i managed to go to sleep for the night. I can tell DOC is probably a wild psychedelic ride if done properly, i'd like to try it again sometime in a more responsible manner.

DOC is the shit. I've done around 100mg total and my biggest dose was 12mg. Never had a bad trip and the body load wasn't bad. DOI sucks dick don't try it. Next to LSD and mushrooms this is my next fav.

Damn just returned home after a couple years to find my entire stash of DOC (among other psychedelic's) GONE :(. Im heart broken, but life goes on.
Here's a bump for my gratuity to Alexander Shulgin, for giving me and my friend this amazing experience! :)

Nice report!! "I'm really fucking awesome!!" Made me laugh my ass off, thx for writing it up. Gotta try this shit somehow ;)

Thanks for sharing. :) I love DOC< I just had my best trip ever on it this past weekend, at 3mg also (which is a normal dose for me now, usually not too strong but wonderful - of course my first few 3mg trips were balls-out intense). Your description jives with my experience perfectly. It's super intense and visual and engrossing but you're left with a very clear head and intact physical and mental and social skills. It makes all of my emotions feel very accessible to me, it puts me in a very honest and open state of mind. There's a lot of euphoria usually but it's a natural euphoria brought on my inspiration and sparkliness, not a forced euphoria like MDMA and other empathogens. My trip this weekend lasted 2 whole days, the longest it's ever lasted (I went to a Phish show the first day and it transformed the trip into something really special). I cried twice, over some stuff related to my 12 year relationship that's over, but it was in a healing way, not in a bad way at all. I'm actually about to start writing a trip report about it. :)

In conclusion, DOC is a very useful psychedelic because of its ability to be in touch with your emotions and leave you clearheaded and capable, while still extremely altered. Oh, and someone wondered about alcohol and DOC... I dislike alcohol with DOC during the first half, it feels like it messes with the trip. But after the peak wears off and you hit the plateau that is more amphetamine-like, I love drinking if the desire strikes me. I can drink FAR more than I usually can and I've never gotten too drunk on it. I have gotten quite drunk and silly and had a wonderful time, but the next day I didn't even have a hangover, never have from mixing them in any amount. Or from DOC itself.

Lmfao!!! Thx for asking train, I was wondering the same thing but I didn't want to seem like a total noob lol. I figured I'd just read enough trip reports and someone would reveal the mystical secret of this awesome substance lmfao!!!
Probably some shit like dextrooxycorinthianite lol

Ahh I see I'm not familiar with these new man made psychedelic drugs.

I thought I was at a NA meeting but then you started to mention words that trigger addicts such as xanax and weed so I thought nope can't be a NA meeting lol

Last edited:
Yeah DOC is one of the DOX class of psychedelics, they are psychedelic amphetamines though they aren't much like non-psychedelic amphetamines... they do give energy but DOC is more like (IMO) a cross between LSD and mescaline, but also quite unique. So maybe the lovechild of LSD and mescaline. :).

DOC is actually my Drug Of Choice as well, ironically. :D So for me, it's a perfect acronym.

Yeah DOC is one of the DOX class of psychedelics, they are psychedelic amphetamines though they aren't much like non-psychedelic amphetamines... they do give energy but DOC is more like (IMO) a cross between LSD and mescaline, but also quite unique. So maybe the lovechild of LSD and mescaline. :).
I gotta get up on some of this stuff man!!! I had mescaline once and that was the best time I've ever had with any drug, ever! I laughed for 8 hrs straight with tears rolling down my face Iwas laughing so hard, unforgettable!
This doc stuff seems like it's a little easier on the mind than shrooms or most of the other rc's. That's what I'm looking for, something without total ego loss or crazy paranoia...

Yeah it's quite easy on the mind, but still can be deep and is very emotionally opening. I really love it, it's perfect for me. Not everyone seems to be affected by it as perfectly as I am, but everyone I have introduced to it has really liked it. For me, I love every part of it. Even the come-up isn't too bad, though I sometimes get uncomfortable during the first 2 hours. It lasts a LONG time too, 16-20 hours. The second half is perhaps my favorite part, after the peak and overtly psychedelic effects drop off. Then the amphetamine-like energy comes out and I feel, well, perfect. Throughout the whole thing I am sociable and euphoric.

It's the kind of drug you take in the morning and then go about your day doing conducive activities... my favorite thing is to go explore nature, head to a river or waterfall, or forest, and just enjoy myself. Then in the evening, head back and hang out with friends, and sometimes start drinking. I don't like to drink at all on it til the second stage, but once that second stage hits, I can drink far more than usual and have none of the negative side effects from alcohol, and no hangover either.

I took it for a Phish show on Friday, I took it at 1pm and got to the show at 7pm, and started dancing at probably 9:30. It led to one of my best drug experiences ever.

Sounds wicked cool from reading a bunch of reports and from what you say about it. I've tried all the common psychadelics so I'm not a total noob.
I've always liked psychadelics but had a bad trip on shrooms last time I messed with anything. Looking for something trippy and deep but just not swallow your own face deep, if that makes any sense. Lol...

Yeah for sure, I never have any fear from DOC, or to take it, but mushrooms I am nervous about because they can be SO overwhelming. You just have to accept that you'll be tripping for a long time. I love that about it personally, but some people say they wish it was shorter.