• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you think oxycodone would just cause sedation

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
With cannabis I’m trying to work, I’m wondering if kratom and cannabis would be a better fit for energy.

Dude green vein kratom and some good sativa dominant weed will get your ass in gear, ready to do shit with a smile. Especially if you're already somewhat used to opiod receptor agonists like kratom.

Dude green vein kratom and some good sativa dominant weed will get your ass in gear, ready to do shit with a smile. Especially if you're already somewhat used to opiod receptor agonists like kratom.
Yeah I got some white Borneo green elephant going mix and 2000mg of tyrosine but I’ve been extremely active the past few days. A break might be necessary.

Imo Oxy's got 2 high's, when it kicks in it gives a euphoric stimulating effect and when that wears off after about 30 mins it gives a sedating effect which lasts for several hours. I've found weed blunts Oxy's initial euphoric stimulation so don't smoke the weed until the sedation kicks in from the Oxy.

Imo Oxy's got 2 high's, when it kicks in it gives a euphoric stimulating effect and when that wears off after about 30 mins it gives a sedating effect which lasts for several hours. I've found weed blunts Oxy's initial euphoric stimulation so don't smoke the weed until the sedation kicks in from the Oxy.
Same for me. But I’m recording so I don’t mind it

Here’s what I came up with. It’s just something different trying new things. Feel free to dislike.