• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Do you think it is out of my system by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo2

Greenlighter
I took 1mg of ativan 10 days ago. For the first time ever. Been reading it can stay in your system for up to 6 weeks.

In my case, i have a pretty fast metabolism. No body fat what so ever. What is the chance of it still being in my system/urine?

Drug testing questions arent allowed on BL.
I suggest reading the rules/guidelines you agreed to when joining the site.

Welcome to BL! %)

-HOOD

Lol no way it was probably gone within 48-72 hours if u took it once ... Relax man if anything by a testing kit at local store

Drug testing questions arent allowed on BL.
I suggest reading the rules/guidelines you agreed to when joining the site.

Welcome to BL! %)

-HOOD

I never mentioned any drug testing in my post what are you talking about:D

Lol no way it was probably gone within 48-72 hours if u took it once ... Relax man if anything by a testing kit at local store

Really, that fast? Reading about it made it seem like even if you take it one time it will be there for at least a week.

I never mentioned any drug testing in my post what are you talking about:D

If its not about drug testing then why would you ask if it's still in your system? Specifically, your urine? Lol

It'll be gone in a couple days.

Lorazepam is out of your system in 48 hours sometimes even less when you drink heaps of water. But other benzos like diazepam can stay in your system for weeks I get prescribed lorazepam for anxiety just take when required don't take them daily because I don't wanna be dependent on benzos . I've taken a 2mg lorazepam on Monday and got drug tested on on Wednesday and it didn't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.