Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you think I have real Molly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J420

Greenlighter
Hi %)

I and some friends took some molly last Friday. The guy I bought it from said it was uncut molly. I got it in powder form and its white, soft and kind of crystalized and tastes bitter. The way we took it was we licked our finger tip and tapped it on the powder and put it on our tongue and let it dissolve. I didn't feel it till about my 10 licked. Once I felt it, I felt energized and knew I was on molly or whatever I took. I plugged my headphones in my ears and started bumping music and I was dancing all over :D. The effects lasted for about 2 hours. We ended up taking more after it faded and it lasted about 1 hour since we took less. The comedown for me wasn't as bad as my friends.. I lost my knife so I felt kind of bad because of that but not too bad. Two of my friends said they were feeling like shit though. I was the only one with dilated pupils and they were like that for about 9 hours. I didn't went to sleep after the come down till about 10 hours. I did enjoy it though I had a really fun time. I have more and plan on taking it someday but I don't know if I have real molly based on what I did.

Is molly suppose to make you feel like that?

Im going to say no based on effects but these kind of posts are a big no around here. How would anyone know??
a reagent testing kit will tell you if what you have is mdma. I suggest purchasing one because there are a lot of bunk mollies out there.

Honestly it doesn't sound like MDMA. The effects usually last longer than 2 hours. It could be any drug and the only way to find out is to buy a test kit. Nobody here can tell you what it was and to do so is dangerous so I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.