• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you think I have real LSD? Face flushing.

Kratom777

Bluelighter
So I took 1/3 a tab. This was some strong acid supposedly. I was so dehydrated, more than most which was a cause for concern. My face was somewhat flushed red. I also noticed some joint or muscle aches. Is this even real lucy? I have one tab left and plan on dropping the entire thing but I am so unsure now. I had to drink a lot of water. Anyone have similar experiences? The dealer swore that it was tested with a kit but they could be lying.

Background:

I have generalized Anxiety disorder, pretty moderate.

Have used shrooms 4 times, 3 good trips, 1 bad
LSD 2 Times, This trip was considered to be bad but not horrible
MDMA 5 times, 3 were good, 2 were not good because I had some type of allergic reaction and can no longer use it which sucks because it helped my negative thought patterns so much

I'm not a fan of you either because you didn't answer my question and advising going on darknet is stupid. Good luck when agents show up at your house and they will.

Psychedelics have an unpredictable bodyload, and you've got Generalized Anxiety Disorder, which is only going to make any sort of physical discomfort seem even more worrying.

IMO there is nothing about your experience that indicates that it *isn't* LSD, but there is also no reason to rule out any sort of NBOMe or DOx, either.

When in doubt, reagent test it yourself. Dealers will generally tell customers whatever they want to hear, anyway.

we don't do drug ID here man - it would be totally irresponsible to preteend we know what you took, based upon what you've said.

My face was somewhat flushed red. I also noticed some joint or muscle aches.

neither of those things are uncommon for LSD trips - in fact, some people always experience red-flushiung of the skin due (i believe) to vasodilation - the widening of blood vessels. if i'm wrong about the cause, i'm sure someone will correct me.

achy joints (especially back/neck/shoulder tension) are really common too - i often encounter this on acid. have a stretch, do some yoga.

the good news though, is that you still have a tab left, so you can test it.

the best way to test drugs is to mail it to a service that analyses drug samples. services such as wedinos (and some others which you can find with a quick web search) will tell you exactly what is on your tab.

but if you don't have access to laboratory testing services, there are also LSD reagent test kits. the one to test for LSD is called Ehrlich reagent. you juts put a tiny sample of the drug into the solution and it will turn different colours in the presence of certain drugs.
it's a good idea to get one of these - i'd say it's vital if you're not sure what you're getting is LSD.

Psychedelics have an unpredictable bodyload, and you've got Generalized Anxiety Disorder, which is only going to make any sort of physical discomfort seem even more worrying.

IMO there is nothing about your experience that indicates that it *isn't* LSD, but there is also no reason to rule out any sort of NBOMe or DOx, either.

When in doubt, reagent test it yourself. Dealers will generally tell customers whatever they want to hear, anyway.

Yeah I know. You're right dude. Thanks for the reply. I'm going to take it anyways.
I had kinda a bad trip but I had a moment of clarity which made me see the light on something. MDMA helps me so much but I can't take it because the last few times I had a horrible reaction.

Last edited:
we don't do drug ID here man - it would be totally irresponsible to preteend we know what you took, based upon what you've said.

neither of those things are uncommon for LSD trips - in fact, some people always experience red-flushiung of the skin due (i believe) to vasodilation - the widening of blood vessels. if i'm wrong about the cause, i'm sure someone will correct me.

achy joints (especially back/neck/shoulder tension) are really common too - i often encounter this on acid. have a stretch, do some yoga.

the good news though, is that you still have a tab left, so you can test it.

the best way to test drugs is to mail it to a service that analyses drug samples. services such as wedinos (and some others which you can find with a quick web search) will tell you exactly what is on your tab.

but if you don't have access to laboratory testing services, there are also LSD reagent test kits. the one to test for LSD is called Ehrlich reagent. you juts put a tiny sample of the drug into the solution and it will turn different colours in the presence of certain drugs.
it's a good idea to get one of these - i'd say it's vital if you're not sure what you're getting is LSD.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I could have psyched myself out too before the trip.

I don't really use psychs that much. After this experience though, I only see myself using shrooms in the future.

1p-LSD gave me a pretty significant rise in blood pressure, including flushed face. There's no real way to tell what you've got, unless you know your source well, but my face has flushed on a few different trips so it's not out of the question.

My face and hands have been known to turn purplish blue on LSD.

Yeah I took the two tabs together. Was too strong. I was tripping like crazy. Had to take a ton of benzos to kill it and it didn't. The next day I was still tripping when I woke up. Only issue is I felt too hot. I am sticking with shrooms now. It wasn't tested so who knows. BE safe out there people!

Glad it turned out fine. Could have been real LSD, for sure, or could have been something else. LSD does last quite a long time. I actually had about 45 minutes of a really bad trip feeling on a lot of LSD (that was definitely LSD) for the first time ever 2 weekends ago, it was intense but I took some etizolam (just a regular dose though) and pretty much only because I've tripped so many times over such a long time, I was able to breathe through it and the trip dropped a little in intensity from the benzo but I ended up having an amazing rest of my trip.

If you can get a tab to test, send to Energy Control in Spain if you want to know.