• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you think cocaine is more "safe" than RCs in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milmess

Greenlighter
What worries me about RCs is that it hardly takes time since its creation and not much is known

In contrast, methylphenidate has been around since the 1940s, I think, much more is known and studied.

I am very afraid that the 2fma I bought or 3 fpm will fuck me in the long term

Do you think cocaine is more "safe" than RCs in general?

I believe Research Chemicals in general are a terrible idea. Mistakingly ingesting 2ci was an experience I would rather forget. My experience with them is limited but there is a reason they are so readily available and cheap. Not sure where you live but most Cocaine is far from pure so it is hard to debate the 2. Who knows what people are cutting it with nowadays. A lot of batches are just (if not baby laxatives) Lidocaine, or, Lidocaine cut with baby laxatives. I would say if we are just talking chemical make-up, Cocaine is miles safer than most of these RC but with the impurities nowadays neither is a safe bet

It depends what RC's you are talking about.

Some RC's such as AL-LAD and ETH-LAD have been known since the 1990's and fairly well documented. Others are cranked out without research or testing.

You are painting with quite a broad brush with regards to terms.

Many RC's are purer and safer than "traditional" street drugs. Do your research and tread carefully. Know your source.

Status
Not open for further replies.