• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Do you take off periods?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Do you guys take periods off the substance to lower tolerance and especially people who insufflate to let your nose and membrane rest, clean and recover and to experience higher effects when you do it gain? If yes how long are these off periods you take? Or what off period is it suggestable to take ?

I thought this thread was going to be a question asking about whether female users stop using during their periods. :LOL:

There was a relatively brief period of time that I took time off to reduce tolerance and avoid addiction. At first it was every other day, so I never used 2 days in a row. Then it was 2 days on, 1 day off. Then less than that, and by that time I became physically dependent and felt so bad when I took time off that I stopped taking time off because I couldn't function.

Using opiates regularly is very risky. I think you need to be taking an equal time off for every period of time you're on, to avoid withdrawals. And I wouldn't do more than 3 days on at a time, max. Any more than this, and before long you're going to get withdrawals. And your tolerance will start to go up, fast, before you get withdrawals.

Also, once you've had withdrawals before, it takes a lot less to get them again, even after long breaks. And tolerance goes back to what it used to be after even like 2 days in a row. That's been my experience, anyway.

Although I am down to taking one drug daily I do skip doses at times just to keep tolerance as low as possible and to flex back at the "need" to dose or the habit of doing so.

Although I am down to taking one drug daily I do skip doses at times just to keep tolerance as low as possible and to flex back at the "need" to dose or the habit of doing so.
yea I do oxy and if I don't take breaks I just waste way too much money lol