• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you still kiss? Even in long term relationships?

Hurhel

Bluelighter
We do not miss at all.
Not during sex and not during foreplay.
We've been together a LONG TIME.
16 years to be exact.

I miss making out. But it's just not really something we do anymore. Boring. Yes.

Do you still make out even in a long term relationship? Seems like kissing becomes something that goes out the window. Maybe that's just us.

I wish we did he stopped very fast.... like after a year we stopped making out and after 2 years barely kissing and now its only me who goes try but i dont get even a peck most times... im a huge kiseer and its soemthing i love so i not having it. everyone is different i guess. we've been together 5 years.

No way have I ever become blasé about kissing in a relationship

It's just something I enjoy immensely

If you're my girl, you better be ready to be smooched an cuddled ;)

I think for us we feel resentment towards each other. So it's just too awkward to kiss each other. It's such an intimate thing. I am a sensual person and love to kiss and smooch. It's not gonna happen anytime soon. Marriage is a complicated thing.

We have a lot of problems ever since my dad became ill 2 years ago. I became power of attorney for my dads estate. My dad can't function anymore. He needs help with everything. My dads Been divorced for many years. I'm his only responsible adult child.

My husband resents me for taking over all this extra burden. My dads finances , medical decisions, errands for my dads household, plus my loser bro is depends on me taking care of him too. So this has taken a toll on our life. My father was very mean to me growing up. My husband resents my dad for that. He wants me to put my dad in a facility. I just can't do that to him. It's so hard to be in the middle. So my hubby always scolds me for helping and doing for my father. My hubby is selfish. I tell him my dad is ill he has early Alzheimer's. I'm such a mess.
Meanwhile I'm trying to raise my baby girl she is 18 months. My dad got sick when I was 4 months pregnant.
So sad to see this all types out.

I just want to be loved and desired. I deserve love too.

thats wrong. a relationship should have kissing

sorry but if i wont kiss you its a sign i find you unappealing

if they fuck you but wont kiss you thats what hookers do in amsterdam. where is da intimacy?

I've been in a relationship for 5 years and yes we still kiss each other probably as frequently as we ever have.

I guess we've lost it...intimacy is gone.
It's so sad. I miss kissing and good foreplay.

Five years and yes. We don't make-out as often... making out always leads to sex nowadays. lol. But always give each other a peck when we say bye.

10 years + and still enjoy kissing.

I think that some people find that kissing/making out always has to end with sex - it shouldn't have to and should be enjoyed as a separate thing.

I have never really understood kissing so it's never been like a high priority. However my partner loves kissing so we still kiss even after six years. I don't find it a chore or anything LOL I just find it unique. :p I think too much about it though.

This is for Hurhel:

Please forgive me in every way for what I am about to blurt out, but I am compelled to open my big mouth. Fuck your husband. His resentment has nothing to do with his care, feelings and maybe even thinking he's standing up for you when he gets all bitchy and verbal about his issues. My husband, who I really can't stand any more, literally hated my mother and saw how she treated me over the years. She could be a real cunt at times. After my father died in 99 of a sudden stroke, my sister took her in and then after the first few years she was diagnosed with Alzheimers. Sissy had her for about 8 years, then after hubby and I had just reconciled after a four year separation and were in a fragile state, he moved back to our home town and into mom's home so we could take over for Sissy. We had her for the last 5 years of her life and the last year before she became a near vegetable and was in diapers, shit and piss everywhere, 24 hour care, we he and I both did without any other help. And we had her during the wandering time, the worst times, watched her die alone time. And he cleaned her shit and cared for her when I left for days on end to hang out with friends because I was still mad at him for the separation to begin with and he still stayed and very sweetly took care of her. Even though he hated her and every minute of it.
Were always on the brink of divorce, but the point I'm making is that I hope you can turn off hubby's shit and think about only you, your little baby and your father for now. Your hubby obviously and a problem with one of his parents since he is transferring his anger and hate onto you and what you are doing. It's psychology 101.
Good luck with your father. It will be a hard road. If you need any help with information on resources, PM me anytime. You have to fight alot to get things for them.

Last edited:
Thank you for your words.
Yea I can see what you mean that he is is projecting his feelings about his parents into my dad and I relationship. His parents are assholes and have been so awful to me over the years.
My dad is at that point already in diapers and piss and shit all the time. My brother lives with dad at the house but you know how daughters have that special touch.
I'm so sorry about your mom and dad. It's so hard to see them suffer and to feel so helpless. After all the years they were strong and raised us well.

My husband is an Asshole and selfish. He's arrogant and thinks he's perfect. He's so wrong. He doesn't even have any friends. He's so Dammm gimpy grouchy and moody. He's 44 and Dammm I can't stand him sometimes. I'm going through the hardest times in my life trying to raise my daughter and help my dad live longer. Doesn't that show him that I have nothing but heart for my family? He just says I have mental issues because I'm always stressed out and worried and can't sleep at night. I regret marrying such a heartless person. He's even mean to our baby. When she falls down or gets hurt he tells her "that's what you get" it fucking pisses me off. It took me so long to get pregnant. And be treat my baby this way. I feel so trapped.
Thank you for giving me That push to keep on with all this w my dad and my babygirl.
Can u believe my husband just told me to just put him in a facility cus that what he deserves?? I was like your not GOD or an authority or my boss. I told him I have to live with the decisions I make about my dad and his life and his property. He has no clue about having any feelings for someone other than his own dam self. He's the only man I've been with that won't please me in bed cus he's too tired to bother. What a joke. I need a real man. That's what I really need.