• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you rub your clit

i love it when a woman rubs her clit, it turns me on even if i'm fucking a woman. to me it just means that the woman wants clitoral stimulation while having sex. some positions are awkward to rub a womans clit while fucking them, so i don't mind if they play with it while i'm fucking a woman.

I learned a long time ago just ask.
During foreplay i ask what they like best, how they like it done, is that doing it ? Like this? Like that?...
You get my point.
So then the next few hours were spent VERY productive instead doing recon of what they liked or didn't like.

Had one bring out a small knife and Drinking goblet of sorts....lol.lol..I swear true story...I passed on that one.....

My bf likes to rub on it when we are messing around, and it gets my clit very sensitive then the whole sexual encounter is intensified and I lose control. Multiples every time.

If your girl is one of those who cant get off unless her clit is stimulated, try missionary style and position your body so your pelvis is slightly above hers but your hips are flat against her. Then you can rub the base of your penis against her clit instead instead of just ramming your dick straight in and out of her vag, which gives her next to no clit stimulation at all. I had one gf would liked me to push it all the way in and then just move my hips around in a circular pattern against her clit and it would drive her absolutely crazy.
This is the way. This hundo p.