• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you pee longer while high??

Nebular

Greenlighter
It seems to me that every time I smoke and later go to the bathroom I spend at least twice as long peeing. I thought at first I was just tripping out but after i noticed that by the time I was done, the urinal next to me had already gone through 2 guys! And it definitely feels like forever

probally dont go pee as often, thus your pees are twice as long, because there happening half the amount of time.

welcome to bluelight nebular! your question is weird, you will do well here.

that is one high thought man

when i'm very high, everything feel likes forever though

I find that sometimes I drink more when I am high, often to counteract the dry mouth. Then I started consciously drinking more after burning because I felt symptoms that I attributed to dehydration like head aches, joint pain (especially my knees), and burning out quicker/ harder. Hydration is important when you are ingesting any substances and even when you aren't.

I don't know a lot about the physiological mechanisms of cannabis, but my guess is that you are just drinking more when you are high, coupled with the subjective time dilation of the drug.

welcome to bluelight nebular! your question is weird, you will do well here.

ditto

Edit: I feel like it's a time perception thing, but I'm right there with you, sometimes I feel like I just broke a world record.

Last edited:
I usually do a slow 1 mississippi, 2 Mississippi… count when I pee and if Im drinking I'll expected between 15-20.

One night on acid I hit 45 and began to worry all my essence was being drained via my kidneys.

Yes this happens to me haha and a bunch of my friends claim it happens to them too.
Usually the first urination after getting blazed will be longer, or seem longer.
I don't really feel like timing my urination times to know for sure, doesn't bug me that much

I think its more attributed to marijuana's affect on time perception tbh

plus you over-analyze everything when you smoke weed, you just dont even think about how long it takes when you take a piss sober because its just another piss

or it could have been because you were dehydrated

no, but I'll tell ya I feel like I have to pee MORE when I'm high. Like I always drink tea with my cousin and smoke on Sundays while we watch Walking Dead and I feel like I'm always peeing. I drink water/tea all the time; maybe I'm just more aware of it though because it's interrupting my Walking Dead!! grrrr! haha

maybe its because you're drinking so much more tea? I'm amenable to Arizona Green Tea's

Yes! I honestly thought it was only me! I also noticed that my urge to pee is much stronger when blazed.

It seems to me that every time I smoke and later go to the bathroom I spend at least twice as long peeing. I thought at first I was just tripping out but after i noticed that by the time I was done, the urinal next to me had already gone through 2 guys! And it definitely feels like forever

lol,I cannot say i have ever noticed,but you can be assured,next time i pee straight,i will be comparing the time to the next time i pee stoned

I just tried this experiment now im high and no i actullay pee shorter lol

Cannabis relaxes many muscles:
The bladder is able to hold increasing volumes of urine(called accommodation) without increasing pressure by relaxing the detrusormuscle. Other muscles help empty morecompletely. We piss better withweed.

I haven't noticed a difference with weed but when I smoke meth.. I swear I'm sitting there for 5 minutes straight pissing like there's no tomorrow. I also drink ALOT of water when I'm using it so that might have something to do with it.. I don't know, I drink a lot of water anyway. Maybe it just seems like it's longer because you're high. Lol