TDS Do you or anyone you know like doing Crystal Meth??!?!? Read this or TELL THEM!!!

Beefy

Bluelighter
Hello there;
I’m writing this to anyone who want to listen to something that will make them not want to do drugs. I will shortly tell my story of stimulant addictions. Better yet, I’m going to completely skip over all the “good” times that I thought I was feeling and quickly sum up the horrible end. The end that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
I just want all of you young people to know that I was raped and sexually abused a few times. I’ve had people steal from me. I’ve had people steal from my parents. I’ve been beat up. Etc… All because I chose to keep getting high on Meth. Thank God I'm sober now, But I was drunk and wrote this to try and warn people.
I was raped and sexually abused by a few guys who took advantage of me when I was either high on meth, or passed out due to other drugs and they continued to smoke, snort and/or inject crystal. I thought that because I’m a guy, this would never happen to me. But yes, please be warned that there are sickos addicted to crystal meth.
Please don't wait for this to happen to you. Stop doing crystal now. Or if you know a friend, tell them to stop doing it because sooner or later they'll run into someone who's going to try something on you or will try to actually AND LITERALLY try and kill you.
YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH! YOU LOVE YOURSELF! CALL SOMEONE AND ASK FOR HELP. GO TO REHAB IF YOU MUST OR AT LEAST GO INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND ASK FOR HELP!!!!
I do this from a very loving place. I'm sorry guys, But I just had to do that. Sort of a discharge, at the same time, I really want to help people from not making the same mistakes I made and end up hating life as I do. Trust me, it can happen to anyone. I really wouldn't wish it on whomever is reading this.

Peace and Love

Last edited:
Hey Beefy, that sounds like a nightmare experience and I hope that you are getting counseling for it at least. If you are not, please look into victim's assistance in your state (if you are in the US). Getting raped has many repercussions over time beyond the initial trauma.

Are you off drugs now? What kind of support did you use/do you have?

Last edited:
Yes, I've been sober for a year. This all happened when I was younger. I was drunk the other day and wanted to write something to veer people off of meth and tell them about the dangers.
I was talking about separate incidents that have happened throughout my life because of drugs. I just wanted people to know that there are many people out there that will take advantage of you.
I chose not to think about that when I was early, because I didn't think it would happen to me. Thank you for reading. I'm better now. I have a therapist and psychiatrist.