• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Do you hide your drug use?

LightBlue_89

Bluelighter
I hide my drug use, only a few know I do drugs, but I try to keep it as hidden as possible, the less people know the better.

I have my reasons why I choose to hide mine, main reason is the judgements and stigma towards it and you as a person and your character. The unknowing automatically assume you're a "bad" person because you do drugs, because of those highly dysfunctional ones that give the drug a bad name and reputation (many cases of it).

Prior to the topic, do you hide your usage?

normal.stigma exist in some societies even bigger.even with weed,kratom or even legaly prescribed meds.its ur private life in the end.....family and/or some real friends if u got some must know such things

I tried to for a lot of my life. Too many trips to psych ward, rehab, suicide attempts, etc. that now basically all of my family and friends know about it. I have nothing and no one anymore. It sucks.

I tried to for a lot of my life. Too many trips to psych ward, rehab, suicide attempts, etc. that now basically all of my family and friends know about it. I have nothing and no one anymore. It sucks.

Sad to hear about your story. I recommend a path to sobriety, have you tried taking the better route?

Only when I Boof !!!
2BW2pEb.gif

I am beyond the point of giving a fuck really. My fam knows about my drug use and so do my friends. My fam is actually pretty cool with it. If someone isnt cool with it i dont want to be friends with them anyway

I hid my herion use 17 years now from my punjabi friends not English. Even though opium use is massive in the community herion is looked down on . Also hid it for the construction company I drove HGV for but that a given. But now fick it i but a business great home life for family any other cunt that look down on me they can go fuck I am what I am

Basically yes, i hide my drug use. Only few people know i use something, The rest of them doesn't know, and they will never know. I'm an addict, but not like most addicts; i choose my addictions and when/if it becomes a problematic, i will abandon that addiction at least for a while or permanent. I've done that several times with several addictions, and always succeeded.

I hide it. Nobody needs to know plus I would get in trouble at work. Plus my family isn't too forgiving when it comes to drug use.

Last edited: