Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you have hallucinations too?

itsmycat

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

Sometimes, in particular after a little higher dosages of md, my cat gets hallucinations. None of her friends experience that (even if they consume the same stuff).

The hallucinations include:

-confuse random people with people you know or thinking you see your friend everywhere when you look at random people
-seeing glasses on people and tables or sofas on the dancefloor
-people seem smaller on the other side of the dancefloor
-seeing someone turn around and smile or talk to you from the corner of your eye
-not feeling like this is really reality
-feeling like you "lost" yourself
-being in a dream-like state and then thinking you need to go somewhere and get something (then "wake up" and realize that's not reality)
-actually dreaming so you're in like a parallel reality and then snap out of it ("wake up") but with eyes open

Especially the last aspects are not pleasant and freak my cat out to the point the experience is not enjoyable anymore. Especially because when it starts it keeps happening for a while. Sitting down or trying to calm down didn't help. Going outside of the club stopped it I think.

Does anyone else have experiences like this?

Thanks! And sorry for my poor English

Stop giving drugs to your cat.

Start reading forum rules before posting.

I've experienced what I could really loosely call hallucinations when on higher doses (200-220mg), but I'd term them more visual disturbances/distortions than full hallucinations. Your feelings in the last few points are also somewhat common as I understand it. Trying to notice it or even just thinking about it wouldn't help the anxiety which is what I presume dulls the experience for you. Leaving the club makes perfect sense - inside it's dark, probably a bit foggy/smoky, loud, lots of flashing lights and moving people....outside it's a lot quieter, you can hear yourself speak, nobody's running around (as much), there aren't blinding strobe lights between complete darkness.

I get extreme hallucinations after high doses when also awake for couple days or more, especially when weed is added. Also ive been using for several years. It seems for me over time i become more and more prone to hallucinations. I also believe having experience with psychedelics inhibits this more, such as shrooms, lsd or whatever.

Psychedelic effects such as these are common after high doses of MDMA. If they make the experience unpleasant, lower the dose.

Haha it's kind of interesting because technically are the rules really being broken? If she had a different user name and went about talking about 'her cat' then it would be right? But if she is called itsmycat and refers to her cat, she's really just talking about herself in 3rd person? Like if someone just introduced themselves as their screenname that wasn't an animal then mods wouldn't tell you to not do that as means of an introduction? Like me talking about myself and saying inner ear has such and such idea, etc. I'm nitpicking out of fun haha and also it comes off as the rule breaking offense in a major way so ya but anyways,
ya those are neurotoxic doses right? idk i've done a bit of mdma before and as aftereffects have felt those things and they've gone away. i've experienced visual field splitting on mdma with each eyeball controlling a different field of view. which was really scary. high doses of mdma can give you gnarly head trips. like temporary impostor syndrome. and derealization and tons of shit. the mdma hallucinations tend to have a dark quality to them, like twistedness. Beautiful but a lot of it seems very poltergeisty haha don't take such high doses, the hallucinations tend to start once you've past a few hundred milligrams and increase in intensity from there. Seeing people and things change size in front of you is also very common. I think you tend to see weirder shit if you're under flashing lights or just lights. Or if there's a lot going on like if you're at a fair or theme park you might get some weird alice in wonderland type shit because of all the activity going on around you.

I've had insanely intense and realistic hallucinations on MDMA, triggered by smoking weed. Some of those hallucinations were more intense than a heavy acid trip. Pretty terrifying the first time it happened, but I've come to enjoy them very much =D I guess I'm prone to them

I've had insanely intense and realistic hallucinations on MDMA, triggered by smoking weed. Some of those hallucinations were more intense than a heavy acid trip. Pretty terrifying the first time it happened, but I've come to enjoy them very much =D I guess I'm prone to them
I agree, im in the same boat as you. I also enjoy them considering i realize that i know im hallucinating and why i am.

I've had several allucinations, depends on the amount I take. I once took 1 1/2 pill at once (a HUGE MISTAKE), and I felt like I was in my house trying to grab a glass of water from a table. I've seen stairs, and I also feel like I'm the player in the games I usually play (IE, I'm my mage in Wow, for example). Pretty cool, I love when that happens :D