• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you guys have to worry about fentanyl in Europe?

Whatthefuck brutal pics

Live by the sword, die by the sword. These cunts think it's all about money, glamour and women - until they get their fuckin heads blown off, then it's not quite so glamorous when there's photos of you on the slab with your piss stained jeans and half a face plastered all over the internet.

Yes, I know we've all had to resort to scum like this to get our fixes, but I'd much rather nip down the offie for a couple of Es and a bag weed alongside my booze and fags.

But that's never gonna happen...

I do worry about the black people in uk, they are watching tv programme about the black people selling fent for money in usa and they were awe of them amd wanted to make so much money and doesnt value human live and this PISS ME off. A young kid age 13 died of OD caused.by fent in london and i know the dude who sold it to this kid. I reported them to the police. They are fuckin disguisting! I confronted them about it. They said thry really regretted it and will never do this again but itd all bullshit! I fuckin DESPISED FENT, its fuckin shittty fake drug. I truly will never understand the young people in us. Who really doesnt understand what proper real heroin is all bout! FFS.
haha you think any dealers gives a shit like they're your friend or something

they aint.

Fentanyl is not really an issue here in Europe. There was once a case in NL where cocaine batches were cut with fent (???) and all the people who bought from that source ended up dead, but our Heroin is fent-free. Good, long legs from the Heroin I used to get here in Munich but our cocaine is shit, which is why I order it from the Darknet. I think certain pills might have a risk of containing fent but it's an absolute rarity.

haha you think any dealers gives a shit like they're your friend or something

they aint.
Believe it or not, but when I just started getting into hard drugs and asked a dealer if he also offered Heroin, he actually discouraged me from going down that road. I know such dealers are rare, but it shows how some of them still have a sense of moral integrity and feel compassion with someone who naively wants to try something that destroys lives.

In terms of opioids: Fakes/fent is not such an issue in the UK. I've heard people having small batches of M30s, but they'd always been purposely ordered from the onion fields for personal use. Never have I heard of them on the street, but I'm not too well travelled at all in the street scene.
Every drop of oxy, morphine, dhc, cocodamol, fent patches, and even pethidine vials tends to be small batches acquired from legit patients and resold.

In terms of benzos: I'd argue atleast half of the Galenika diazepam, and alprazolam (ksalol) to a much lesser extent are fake. So are a lot of the Indian xanax, don't hit anywhere near as hard as a genuine ksalol.

Last edited:
What did you say to get tablets because I'd much rather be on tabs. I like to hold my meth in my mouth for a while so some gets absorbed sublingually, I reckon it works a bit quicker.

Edit: Forgot to put it's really fucking my teeth doing this though. I mean I'm back on "methadone" labeled bottles now (after a fucking nightmare Xmas getting kicked off 60ml straight left to rattle, CBA going off topic il tell you if you want it's a funny story involving amphetamine psychosis, benzos, buses and trains, invisible police, Pakistani fluff shit like that haha)
Tilt your head back and pour it directly down the back of your throat I do this everytime then it's a hot drink if I fancy a fag then brush teeth people in Nigeria where codeine linctus is given out like candy drink it like I just said because that's even worse for your teeth you should also get the sugar free version if possible I personally prefer the sugar version because I feel like the sugar makes it stronger and besides I do what I said above I pour it down the back of my throat and brush my teeth anyway I never used to brush my teeth wish I did I probably would still have most of my teeth left it I didn't start brushing my teeth though I would probably have none left I do forget sometimes to out of laziness cuz I'm an idiot

Last edited:
Believe it or not, but when I just started getting into hard drugs and asked a dealer if he also offered Heroin, he actually discouraged me from going down that road. I know such dealers are rare, but it shows how some of them still have a sense of moral integrity and feel compassion with someone who naively wants to try something that destroys lives.
Actually you are right I have encountered dealers like that in fact my current dealer was best mates with my dad for 20 years and has known me since before I could walk and talk so does me loans etc I'm hoping he comes through for me today actually but also hoping he don't if you know what I mean also their was this one Jamaican dealer who I think liked me cuz I'm mixed raced and got a little Jamaican myself I'm white but my mums black and I always seem to connect with Jamaican mandems anyway he got sick of sorting me ticks and letting me off etc I owed him over £599 and he just told me to keep it and leave him alone I still went back several times and offerd to give it to him but he refused I was a lot younger then I think he just felt guilty for giving it me these experiences though are not the norm and most dealers will be offended if you go asking for special treatment or letting you off unless your like really hard I mean now and again if your a couple quid short and you bring it next time then that's one thing but expecting charity and treating them like idiots is a good way of pissing them off someone kept taking the piss with me once when I used to do major middle man stuff and I just shorted them 50 quid and didn't speak to them again I don't deal with idiots like that who think the world owes them a living or thinks their smart by telling you they got money only for the old "I can't get it out my bank" "oh tough shit then"

It's not that we're stupid. It's that alot of times it's either risk it or go sick.
Yeah I feel for you yanks you should all just stop buying the shit and get on methadone for a while guarantee the dealers will sort their shit out then the day I can't get proper gear is the day I 'throw in the towel' @F.U.B.A.R. Style

It's not that we're stupid. It's that alot of times it's either risk it or go sick.
Yeah I feel for you yanks you should all just stop buying the shit and get on methadone for a while guarantee the dealers will sort their shit out then the day I can't get proper gear is the day I 'throw in the towel' @F.U.B.A.R. Style

Top tip: if you're looking to IV physeptone tablets, do NOT use heat. They turn into a gel that will clog your works...
Probably shouldn't be asking this but what is IV methadone like compared to heroin?

fubar you and my dad would probably been able to write a Harry potter size books with all your little tricks and tips and little smack hacks lol

Shooting methadone amps with cyclazine is a blast - shooting any tablets is a risk.

Fent In Europe can only be a good thing. Sooner those cunts OD and Die sooner we take over and expand. Put the Great back into Britain

Edit. I don’t really hope Europeans die. We’re gonna need slave labour if the empire gonna strike back