D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do You Enjoy Scoring Drugs?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 147 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 125 46.0%

• Total voters
Depends on how that time goes....sometimes I love it because it's easy and next thing I know I'm blowing an 80 or bag...sometimes I HATE it because around me there aren't any dealers who don't abuse their own product and it's only to support their own habit..it makes it such a pain in the ass b/c its hard to cop shit off somebody who's nodding off

Exactly. I dunno what part of the 802 you're from, Fire, but on my end of the state it's the same way. My three main sources are all females who only sell to support their habits - they're very unreliable and it's often a real pain in the ass just to get them to give me a straight answer as to where and when we're meeting up.

Used to score often, absolutely hated it. Now i just call up some1 at the beginning of the month, buy a shitload and rationalize. Its worth it eventhough im fucked if my pad ever gets searched.

i mainly get off friends an the net...so normally theres no problem... just my dad is getting suspicious of thesse packets coming from thailand

I'm just paranoid when I have to sit and wait in my car for the pick-up. After the goods are in my hands I relax because I am that kind of control freak.