• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Do u have fear of loss of access to your DOC? How do u cope?

I already lost most of the access to my DOCs and it plainly sucks. I moved to another country because of my gf and debt in my own country, did some research which seemed to be positive (no RCs on the list of banned substances, even good old methoxetamine legal) but then when I was here and time to order came the disappointment was huge when they stopped the delivery and asked for clearance papers which I as an individual can't get. Some countries even do war-on-drugs on legal substances. I guess that they're overshooting their competencies but I'm not good enough in Spanish yet to dive into law texts. Turning to illegal street drugs isn't an option because I had too many police contacts and penalties about drugs in the past and need to stay legal. Ketamine would be available but seriously overpriced.

Been almost sober for more than two years now, one and a half without opiate substitution and just kratom. I feel sad about the loss of my beloved dissociatives, it's like loosing a good, even when fake, friend.

Fuck the war on drugs.
Which country was this. Pm if u don't wamt to say. I have been planning trips to finding a place to escape to with freedom and some of them are Spanish speaking so you got my attention.

You're only looking at it from one point of view, the view that confirms your personal beliefs. You're not looking at anything else.

The most populated countries in the world, India and China, don't have divorce rates that we have in the west. India is the biggest democracy in the world.

What you say about peer pressure may be partly true, but these societies also take marriage very seriously. You don't enter into marriage quickly and the whole family is usually involved. It could just as easily be said that our divorce rate in the west is high because people get married for flimsy reasons, like Vegas weddings, or for health insurance (in the U.S.). Or people prioritize love as a marriage ideal when that is a very recent phenomenon.

Actually, the archeological evidence, mostly from burial sites, shows a lot of couples buried together, often ornately. There is more evidence of pre-historical human marriage than not. We also know this is true from indigenous oral histories that have been passed down through spoken word and not committed to writing.

Humans have never been pack animals. Our species has had organized tribes from as far back as the archeological evidence allows us to look. Comparing us to other hominids is pointless. Our nearest relatives, the chimpanzees, have sexual patterns that humans don't share.

Pre-historical marriage was likely the norm because infant and mother mortality were much higher. If men wanted to see their progeny survive they had to be able to directly care for them. And women were not going to mate under unstable circumstances because pregnancy could cost them their lives. Tribal societies were structured around this basic fact, which led to elaborate rituals around marriage, and even women becoming property (something I don't agree with) because paternal protectionism became so paramount. The division of labour was also centered around this. Women were domestic because the female side of reproduction was costly. So the men had to go out and do all the hunting. That was the reality of the world until industrialization. People didn't live as long, women died more often in childbirth, and children died more often from diseases we now take for granted. In wars, the men also died en mass. The family unit was much more prioritized and was tied to the community of other family units. It still is today, despite the propaganda. Pre-industrialization, unless whoring was your profession, then you would not do well in society if you behaved that way. Sluts (male and female) are universally distrusted for that reason. They lead to reproductive instability and disintegration of the family.

I think you should stop projecting your laissez-faire views on history and pick up a history book. The main reason that modern people can have loose morals is because of the invention of birth control in the 20th century, modern luxuries that reduce community dependence, and our food system. If modern society collapsed tomorrow we would go right back to a traditional, agrarian lifestyle because it would be the only way to ensure survival. Basic biology doesn't care about contemporary opinions. Those opinions can only flourish because of modern decadence.

If you want to be a whore, go be a whore. It honestly doesn't matter to me. But I won't abide shallow arguments about history and "human nature" like comparing us to felines, who, by the way, are many shades different than primates; and, among primates, humans are very unique.
We literally evolved from the same common ancestor of pack like animals and this same pack/ alpha male dynamic is known in primates even.

Using archeological discoveries to support your point is flimsy. The archeological record is less than percent representative of all the hominids existing. I could just say we've found tons of human fossils where the human or hominid was alone...but neither of these points are proof of anything going on pre civilization.

I

Which country was this. Pm if u don't wamt to say. I have been planning trips to finding a place to escape to with freedom and some of them are Spanish speaking so yo u got my attention.
I'm in Mexico. Situation here is unfortunate, I don't know if it is legal to seize legal deliveries, back in Europe and from what I know about the US do they have to forward legal drugs and research chemicals etc. Btw I heard that Uruguay completely decriminalised all drugs, is it on your list?

I'm in Mexico. Situation here is unfortunate, I don't know if it is legal to seize legal deliveries, back in Europe and from what I know about the US do they have to forward legal drugs and research chemicals etc. Btw I heard that Uruguay completely decriminalised all drugs, is it on your list?
Decriminalisation is good...but the ideal place is a place where pharmaceutical opioids are available easily, even if need be prescribed, for a very legitimate disease that warrants them, without authoritarian government interfering with the practice of medicine.

Last edited:
If i can't get weed i'll simply ramp up my hatred toward prohibition. It will be emotionally satisfying enough.

Regardless of what your drug is...changes in medical practices, laws, cartel operations etc. Could result in you losing access to your drug of choice

Anyone else have a constant anxiety of this happening? How do you cope with it?
.just try to stay in the present and not think about the future I guess but I still always feel scared.
Funny thing is. I used to fantasize about making lots of money, or going into an alternate reality where I had all the drugs I could ever possibly want. Fantasies of plenty. And then…something weird happened.

I became an actually happy human being all by myself :)

And those fantasies went away.

Kinda yeah but the Pregabalin has been helping me tremendously when I take it as prescribed. It’s been a wonder drug for my anxiety and stress levels. Gonna come off my antidepressant that I’ve been on for years (Mirtazapine) soon and just stay on Pregabalin for the foreseeable future.

Could be an interesting thread 👍
Lyrica is great! I take that. I gotta get off it soon tho. Not looking forward to the withdrawal

Lyrica is great! I take that. I gotta get off it soon tho. Not looking forward to the withdrawal
Not sure how much or how long u took it but I've taken it up to a year straight at 100 to 300 mg per day and had zero withdrawal coming off it.

But some ppl get dependent on gabaergic drugs easier than others

I already lost most of the access to my DOCs and it plainly sucks. I moved to another country because of my gf and debt in my own country, did some research which seemed to be positive (no RCs on the list of banned substances, even good old methoxetamine legal) but then when I was here and time to order came the disappointment was huge when they stopped the delivery and asked for clearance papers which I as an individual can't get. Some countries even do war-on-drugs on legal substances. I guess that they're overshooting their competencies but I'm not good enough in Spanish yet to dive into law texts. Turning to illegal street drugs isn't an option because I had too many police contacts and penalties about drugs in the past and need to stay legal. Ketamine would be available but seriously overpriced.

Been almost sober for more than two years now, one and a half without opiate substitution and just kratom. I feel sad about the loss of my beloved dissociatives, it's like loosing a good, even when fake, friend.

Fuck the war on drugs.
Aren't drugs completely decriminalized in Mexico now for personal amounts since its a more socially and policy wise advanced country than america?

Not sure how much or how long u took it but I've taken it up to a year straight at 100 to 300 mg per day and had zero withdrawal coming off it.

But some ppl get dependent on gabaergic drugs easier than others
I took 300 mg/day for several years. It’s a prescription. I am also prescribed 800 mg gabapentin 2x/day, but I try not to use this one.

Aren't drugs completely decriminalized in Mexico now for personal amounts since its a more socially and policy wise advanced country than america?
No, they only decriminalised very small amounts, as in one consumption unit small, like 50mg of meth or 250(?)mg heroin, and you better not get caught with amounts above the decriminalised limits because they want to convict you for distribution. Prescriptions like oxy or Adderall are very tough to get, tried to get amph for legit ADHD and failed so far. Also the current president is against legalizing marijuana even. The local climate about drugs sucks, guess you have it better in the states at least regarding research chemicals and marijuana, shrooms in some states.

It also sucks that you with a legitimate health/pain condition can't freely select to where you wanna travel. Tells much about how the situation regarding war on drugs nowadays still is.

I can recommend Switzerland to some extent when it's about prescription opiates. At least easy access to XR morphine. Dunno about oxy. Think they'd also fill your brought in script but no guarantee. They have addiction management centers in every city which are pretty liberal at least in Zürich. No more research chemicals though since 2015, before everything was legal now gone. And street drugs tend to be pricey as is life in general. But it's miles better about prescriptions than the neighbour Germany.

Last edited:
Properly dosing my lyrica every day has me happy enough but still fucking wife checking my meds infuriates me. My Xanax and Valium all gone (trying to find it but no joy). 225mg twice a day but I love putting on a film and taking the two doses together, joy 🤩 haha.

I got off heroin in the spring, so just weed and alcohol, but im a pretty skilled grower and have made mead/distilled alcohol privately before, so i guess im good tbh.