• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do people in the real world care as much about male virginity as the internet folk

lonelyoldman

Greenlighter
What do you think?

Why is male virginity scorned? I find it offensive since I have social disabilities preventing me from losing mine and I'm 23.

I think people online tend to be highly critical on what they see as 'not the norm', anything fits this bracket depending on what your looking for be it long hair, big tits, odd shaped foot, virginity, skin color, race etc

In reality (off line) people are not so critical as your interacting on the human level, face to face where emotions and social norms are in place - people are not normally as quick to pass judgement when they are not on line.

I don't think people off line really care that much if your a virgin or not.

Bear

Lost mine at 25. She didn't care at all, though she assumed I'd had quite a few partners based on my appearance/personality so she was surprised I'd held on to it for so long. Was more than happy to take it from me lol.

Some people care, some people don't. Just like anything. Some people care about your race, others don't. I dunno. You'll get judgemental people everywhere.

the whole point of the alpha male is to have sex with many females, and spreading his seed.

Honestly, I think the stigma extends only so far as people may think you will become clingy.
If the person wants a long term relationship with you, or you show sufficient maturity, i don't think most people give a fuck. That said, i'm mid 20's and still have contact with young women 18+, and despite their maturity, i may consider avoiding sexual experiences if they turned out virgin and i didn't have a serious interest in them. But that's because i'd have more of an issue with myself for debasing that experience rather than 'ew virgin'. I lost it at 22ish to a one night stand, then went through a period of several short-long term relationships. Sex is sex is sex. It's the shit in between that's really interesting.

If you're just walking down the street talking to people or shouting it from the rooftops nobody's going to give a fuck either although you may catch some strange looks.

Yeah, it's not really an issue. There is the whole alpha thing, and 'pure untouched woman' bit too, but i think we've moved on from 16th century feudalism (or so i hope).