• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do not binge bupropion after a meth binge

funnyh0w

Bluelighter
Binged on meth then had few hours of sleep. Had no more money so I started binging my bupropion.. big mistake. Almost 2 days up on it and last night before I fell asleep I was having such strong and harsh heartbeat that my body was tremoring a little and I even had tightness all in my chest. I assume this is just probably just because of too much strain on my heart from abusing both, especially because of the bupropion.. always feel a tightness in my chest when I sniff over 600mg of it.

Just a fair warning and a note for myself.

Yeah... Bupropion's not good. I wouldn't take that stuff in the first place. It's kind of a weird medication because it's an antidepressant and mild stimulant. I heard some people can't even take the stuff because it makes them hallucinate.

Yeah... Bupropion's not good. I wouldn't take that stuff in the first place. It's kind of a weird medication because it's an antidepressant and mild stimulant. I heard some people can't even take the stuff because it makes them hallucinate.
Yeah but it helps me through stim crashes and gives a shitty coke euphoria. It's weird though I can sniff 200mg and be feeling amazing or have to sniff 800mg to feel decent. Sometimes I barely even get anything out of it.

Why don't you just talk to your doctor about some of it. Maby the doctor can prescribe you something else. Such as Methylphenidate. The doctor will prescribe it to you if you seem pretty convincing that you won't abuse the stuff. You just have to say you have trouble concentrating and need it to think more clearly.

Why don't you just talk to your doctor about some of it. Maby the doctor can prescribe you something else. Such as Methylphenidate. The doctor will prescribe it to you if you seem pretty convincing that you won't abuse the stuff. You just have to say you have trouble concentrating and need it to think more clearly.
LOL I have a history of substance abuse so getting narcotics like that won't happen

That's not always the case. One reason doctors won't prescribe it is because there afraid that it might trigger an underlying psychosis. I know plenty of people who have a history of drug abuse that can still get substances like stimulants prescribed to them.

Thats funny I took some this morning for the first time ever. I just quit benzos and its giving me chest pain. I think it is exacerbated from vaping, which I am really addicted to. I know its used for smoking cessation, so I was hoping it could help me. I know it has stimulant effects so its possible it will worsen my chest pain in itself but I was desperate for some kind of solution so I decided to finally try it. We'll see what happens... can't say I've felt anything yet.

Last edited:
Guy i know died binging bupropion, he was doing it daily for like a year in massive doses and it would be ridiculous amounts like gram or even more over a whole day. Really nice guy too it fucked me up when he passed. He siezed out and died one day and it was just horrible. Ive seen MANY other people that had siezures from it when i was locked up. Its a really popular drug in jails/programs where im from.

Ive tried it before and it felt horrible for me, super short stimulating high like 5mins which shifts into anxiety, no thanks. You seriously need to leave that stuff alone, it will end badly eventually. All those people were using Wellbutrin alone, so mixing it with Meth is really asking for trouble.

Guy i know died binging bupropion, he was doing it daily for like a year in massive doses and it would be ridiculous amounts like gram or even more over a whole day. Really nice guy too it fucked me up when he passed. He siezed out and died one day and it was just horrible. Ive seen MANY other people that had siezures from it when i was locked up. Its a really popular drug in jails/programs where im from.

Ive tried it before and it felt horrible for me, super short stimulating high like 5mins which shifts into anxiety, no thanks. You seriously need to leave that stuff alone, it will end badly eventually. All those people were using Wellbutrin alone, so mixing it with Meth is really asking for trouble.
I'd say I'm trying to, and I am, I've cut down some days so I'm not taking a g or more, but instead I use late at night so I can make it to the next morning when I can reup on crystal.. which is exactly what I'm doing now. I'm sorry to hear about the death. I haven't had a seizure yet but idk if I'm gonna have one soon or have a heart related problem. No exagerration I feel my full heartbeat in every fucking limb, finger, whatever, and whenever I'm just walking around my bpm fucking skyrockets.