• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Do low doses of bupe block H?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I have H I wanna smoke but I'm on bupe atm. I was on 8mg a couple of days ago and cut to 4mg yesterday.

I won't be smoking anything as I have a drug test on the 3rd so I have to wait, but by then I'll have been on 2mg bupe for a few days.

Should I wait a day after my last 2mg bupe or would I still feel it? I've even heard that really small amounts of bupe can increase the effects of opiates (like 0.4mg.) If my last dose was slightly under half of a 1mg bupe wafer, could that potentially increase the effects?

Anybody got any personal experiences with this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Even low amounts of bupe will probably take away effects from full agonists - it's because bupe binds very tightly but doesn't fully activate the receptor so an opiate coming by finds the receptor already occupied and can do nothing.

I did some methadone while on 2mg bupe and felt nothing. You can overpower the blockade but it's dangerous.

Even low amounts of bupe will probably take away effects from full agonists - it's because bupe binds very tightly but doesn't fully activate the receptor so an opiate coming by finds the receptor already occupied and can do nothing.

I did some methadone while on 2mg bupe and felt nothing. You can overpower the blockade but it's dangerous.
Thanks for the info. I've heard the opposite. I've heard people say they've been able to smoke H whilst on 2mg bupe and they felt certainly felt it. As for the ~0.5 bupe making the effects stronger, idk.

With the bupe at low doses and using opiates to get high I guess it depends on the person and their own biochemistry. Varies from person to person.

Maybe smoking is different from just taking pills. That a very low dose potentiates makes some sense, the partial dopamine agonist antipsychotic aripiprazole for example also potentiates meth euphoria in low doses.

Maybe smoking is different from just taking pills. That a very low dose potentiates makes some sense, the partial dopamine agonist antipsychotic aripiprazole for example also potentiates meth euphoria in low doses.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll have to look further into it and also further into what else could potentiate the high or lower my tolerance.

Have a good day👍

About lowering tolerance to opioids there's one thing which comes to my mind: NMDA receptor antagonists (dissociatives). They are a drug category of their own but modulate opioid receptors over whatever mechanism in a way to lower tolerance. There's a ton of study material out there, docs are suspicious to use it but I can tell you it works, I just again skipped opiate withdrawal with aid of memantine. A nice one is DXM because it's freely available as cough gels.

About lowering tolerance to opioids there's one thing which comes to my mind: NMDA receptor antagonists (dissociatives). They are a drug category of their own but modulate opioid receptors over whatever mechanism in a way to lower tolerance. There's a ton of study material out there, docs are suspicious to use it but I can tell you it works, I just again skipped opiate withdrawal with aid of memantine. A nice one is DXM because it's freely available as cough gels.
This memantine you speak of sounds really interesting. Although I'm having trouble finding it available anywhere. Sourcing is forbidden on this website so I'm not going to ask you for a source.

Last edited by a moderator:
This memantine you speak of sounds really interesting. Although I'm having trouble finding it available anywhere. Sourcing is forbidden on this website so I'm not going to ask you for a source. I'm going to simply state that I have a Wickr account called Daddydopedick12 in case you have Wickr and may be willing to help me out.
Check out Indian pharmacy websites.

This memantine you speak of sounds really interesting. Although I'm having trouble finding it available anywhere. Sourcing is forbidden on this website so I'm not going to ask you for a source. I'm going to simply state that I have a Wickr account called Daddydopedick12 in case you have Wickr and may be willing to help me out.
Memantine is easy enough to source, you can find it through clear net nootropic vendors, probably by googling it + vendor + Reddit. That said, asking for sources via wickr is pretty much the same as sourcing, so careful with that.

Also, you should read about memantine before jumping into it. It is a weird drug, it's apparently similar enough to regular dissos, it just lasts 24-48 hours + so extra care needs to be taken when dosing.

About bupe and h I wouldn't waste my h.

I've not tried it myself but I was taking 100g of kratom a day and had all the effects blocked by snorting 1/16th of a strip.

It didn't precipitate withdrawals but my buzz went away completely.

And short answer to OP, yes, low dose bupe will block H, pretty much every time. The blocker can be overcome, but it's dangerous to do so.

Memantine is easy enough to source, you can find it through clear net nootropic vendors, probably by googling it + vendor + Reddit. That said, asking for sources via wickr is pretty much the same as sourcing, so careful with that.

Also, you should read about memantine before jumping into it. It is a weird drug, it's apparently similar enough to regular dissos, it just lasts 24-48 hours + so extra care needs to be taken when dosing.
Memantine is great! Super clean, clear headed dissociative that feels really nice.

As noted though, if you take enough of it to get high plan on being that way for two days solid.

Memantine is great! Super clean, clear headed dissociative that feels really nice.

As noted though, if you take enough of it to get high plan on being that way for two days solid.
I am planning on getting some soon. Sounds like an interesting substance, both for low dose nmda antagonist/nootropic type use and high dose as a dissociative.