L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do it yourself dildo kit

MegaBatmon

Greenlighter
Does anybody know of stores in united States that stock these type of items or similar. I know that wizzanator got shut down. I also know the best way to pass a drug screen is not to use. I also know that these can be ordered online. What I do not know is if their are any stores that would stock an item such as this for a emergency situation. Please do not lecture me on morality, my friend has a pee fetish and wants to act it out today in their pee screening room. Useing their own real pee just seems like to much trouble and not attractive to them. Any help to the question I have would be appreciated. And yes my friends fetish involves being kinda monitored but not being gawked at and the audience doesn't pay much attention. It's just in order to get off, my friend can't do it completely by themselves.

Does anybody know of stores in united States that stock these type of items or similar. I know that wizzanator got shut down. I also know the best way to pass a drug screen is not to use. I also know that these can be ordered online. What I do not know is if their are any stores that would stock an item such as this for a emergency situation. Please do not lecture me on morality, my friend has a pee fetish and wants to act it out today in their pee screening room. Useing their own real pee just seems like to much trouble and not attractive to them. Any help to the question I have would be appreciated. And yes my friends fetish involves being kinda monitored but not being gawked at and the audience doesn't pay much attention. It's just in order to get off, my friend can't do it completely by themselves.

This is not a drug test question so I think it's ok right? I'm new to forum.

Look for adult stores in your area. You might find one which stocks them.