• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do I need to worry? Possible OD????? Oxycotin/Oxycodone

hotmoonsauce

Bluelighter
I have been on these meds for almost 5 years now. I take 2 Oxycotin (30mg) and 6 Oxycodone (15mg) each day. I've been steady the entire time, never taking more than I should.

I took a 30mg and 15mg around 1600 and my wife brought me another 30mg and 15mg to eat with my dinner. It is currently 1800, (I took the 2nd dose around 1740) I completely spaced out and forgot I had taken the exact same thing earlier roughly 2 hours prior. Is this too much? Are my fears warranted, should I seek medical help?

Sorry if this seems like I'm being obnoxious, I really do not abuse this stuff and it worries me if I have done something bad to myself.

Last edited:
After taking a high dose for 5 years straight, doubling the dose shouldn't kill you. Just have your wife constantly keeping a close watch on you. If you feel like you're literally suffocating or you go unconscious have her take you to the ER immediately. Don't fall asleep until it's completely worn off. Stay hydrated. Don't take any other drugs, including alcohol and caffeine. Don't lie down, just sit up and keep your eyes open. I hope you end up OK.

After taking a high dose for 5 years straight, doubling the dose shouldn't kill you. Just have your wife constantly keeping a close watch on you. If you feel like you're literally suffocating or you go unconscious have her take you to the ER immediately. Don't fall asleep until it's completely worn off. Stay hydrated. Don't take any other drugs, including alcohol and caffeine. Don't lie down, just sit up and keep your eyes open. I hope you end up OK.

Thank you for the reply. I've been ok so far. I feel a bit out of it but not anywhere near to falling asleep or feeling like I can't breathe. I don't plan on taking anything for the rest of the night. Thank you for your response Nancy.