• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do Anti Psychotics Stop Me From Getting A Girlfriend?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hi all, I'll say a little history of my self, the last time I had a girlfriend was in 1996 97 time, so about twenty years ago, I went out with her a couple of month, thought she was the One! and was deeply heart broken when she dumped me and she snogged a so-called good mate all night one night at a youth club. I wanted her back then and began harassing her on the phone then turned to funny calls and I got in trouble with police and went to court. My mental health went totally down hill and had a nervous breakdown so my psychiatrist put me on respiradone as he thought I was skitzo. But ever since I've been on this medication I've been to lazy to go out, hardly leave the house and not attracted a girlfriend since when I have been out. They said these meds would help my mental health but is it secretly stopping the girls being attracted to me through altering my pheromones to stop me getting in trouble with the girls/woman Again? Is this possible? They say big pharma want to control us through chemistry don't they? What you think?

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said you hardly leave the house because of the side effects of the meds.

It's not a conspiracy by big pharma to keep you single, your pheromones aren't being altered :)

Tried online dating? Give it a shot, or try working on getting out and about more and you'll meet someone eventually.

i think many people who have psychosis dont stay on antipsychotics constantly sometimes they are off them for long periods of time with no problem.

so for your doctors to insist you stay on them for 20 years there must be behaviours on your part that are causing them to keep this regime. if you start stalking people and harassing them then is it any wonder that that gets taken seriously.

if you continue to harbour ideas that psychiatrists consider to be delusional then of course they wont stop the meds.

the pheromone thing you mention sounds like nonsense to me sorry, the drugs are prob making you lazy and put on weight and because you never interact with any women how would you expect to have a girlfriend? you have to meet and talk to people to get to know them.

I've been on antipsychotics for 5 years. My psychiatrist says I'll be on them for the rest of my life. They make me drowsy occasionally, but I exercise regularly, have good personal hygiene, and eat well.

In that time, I have had no problem at all with women being attracted to me.

You say you've become lazy lately. Do you look after yourself? eg exercise, healthy eating etc. Lack of this, and/ or lack of self confidence would be the main reason why you wouldn't be attractive to women.

If you want someone, you have to make the effort. Tackle one thing at a time though. Rome was built with effort, but not in one day.