• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do a lot of guys feel their balls often ignored?

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if it's me or other guys here to but do you feel yr balls are often ignored during a blowjob? Now once I actually SAY IT they get plenty of attention, but it Dsnt seem like something I should have to say? I dunno, lol. Now I can understand if yr balls are all hairy and not atleast trimmed(to guys who dnt groom down there l, do it.. It makes them MUCH MORE sensitive, and nobody rlly wants to suck on a hairy ballsack..) I dunno Dsnt feel like something that should be requested to me.. But do other guys here feel their balls are ignored? Mine are till I say it as I said, then it seems the guy gives them plenty of attention after that. But for the straight guys,which I know is the majority of the site.. How much attention do they get?

Dude , I teabag the old lady nearly every time we do the nasty. I guess I kind of take it for granted . Words are never exchanged

I'd much rather my balls were ignored than to have them feel in mortal danger like a baby bird in the hands of a gorilla, thank you very much.

Last edited:
I've found that women think balls are very... Weird, so yes, unless something is said they are ignored.

I've never actually enjoyed getting my balls licked/sucked. Does very little at all for me. But no, I really don't think its a given during a blowjob. :\

Easy fix, put your balls in their mouth.

People aren't mind-readers man. Don't stress

Guys are like, I happily play with your tits, where's the quid pro quo?

Ps. Both are spherical.

Absolutely, men and woman tend to just focus on the penis but the testicles and even the taint are erogenous zones as well and stimulating them can add so much to the experience. Having your taint licked is extremely pleasurable. I can understand how some people would be weary of analingus but that is another super sensitive erogenous zone that is overlooked or avoided.

Woman are covered in erogenous zones that are often neglected but this is talked about. The same concept should also be applied to males as well, focusing only on the main sexual organ seems shallow and can get boring, there is so much pleasure that can be derived from exploring other areas of the body.