• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DMT

AlwaysClutch15

Greenlighter
Will it show up on a drug test? Specifically laboratory urine tests?
There's conflicting reports on whether it will pop up or not. Some sites have said it is possible to test for LSD, but my boy has been taking that and it never came up. Are they in a similar class? Are you in the clear if they're not doing any specialized tests for it? Will a standard lab test pick it up?

Not at all that I'm aware of. 1) I believe we produce some level of it naturally so there wouldn't be much point to testing for it. 2) it's rare to be tested for any psychedelic, the only one I've heard of there being a test for is LSD and doesn't that require a spinal tap or something equally invasive? (Someone lmk If I'm wrong on that, I've been believing that rumor since I was a kid lol)

A standard test in the u.s. is 5 panel and covers only the most commonly abused drugs- thc, cocaine, opiates (everything from vicodin- fentanyl) , amphetamines (including Meth,ecstasy and prescription stims), and Pcp according to Google- although Im pretty sure the state of Florida swaps pcp for Benzodiazepines

There are more advanced tests that may include more categories such as barbiturates, or they may test for specific drugs In a particular category- more likely to happen if you're prescribed something that is included in a category with others. For example, instead of testing for any and all opiates they may test for both heroin and oxycodone to ensure you are taking you're medication and not self medicating instead.