• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DMT. What did I smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse3130

Bluelighter
Hi guys, recently I've been trying to get some N, N DMT to experience and finally came across some form from a buddy. He assured me it was N,N DMT and extracted from Mimosa Root bark, it was yellowish but more tan and smelled stinky which I assume is normal DMT, moth ball and plastic smell when burnt.

From my experience this really seems and feels like what would be 5 Meo DMT. But I'm not sure.

Anyway my method of ingestion was vaporizing, on a quartz crystal nail at low temperature. I tried 15mg twice and 20mg once, the experiences were very underwhelming and I really didn't find any meaning from them at all, the first time I tried it, everything went quiet and the Humm of the universe appeared, I closed my eyes and felt different but nothing to take home, no visuals no feelings.

I tried 20mg the next day and the experience was different, no Humm no quieting but instead a very apparent feeling radiating from my chest, it just didn't feel good, it felt like I was dying is the best way I can describe, no visuals and nothing else, just uncomfortable body high and heart rate. And the last 15mg attempt was similar to the first, but this time a better feeling radiating from my heart, but still no visions or meaning to the experience.

So I wait a couple days, I prepare for what is 40mg. I thought to myself I must not be getting enough, this really isn't doing anything, at this point I'm wondering if it's actually DMT and heard of people needing 40-60 to truly break through so I said let's do it no more pussyfooting.

I take two 20mg hits and hold them in for 5-10 seconds each. This time was different, way different and I'm pretty sure I may have almost physically died.

I closed my eyes as my heart rate was at an abnormally high level coming up, my breathing also gets VERY heavy, where I am in a duration of extended heavy breathing, my eyes are closed I slowly lose awareness of my breaths, then my heart rate. I thought to myself it must be happening I'm losing myself going to transition to the other side. I was excited. The only visual I had during the entire experience was a very faint purple mandala that wasn't there for too long with eyes closed.

The main sensation of the experience happened not too long after, the rush in my body was beginning to become too intense, it felt as if I was heating up at a rapid rate to the point I had a 200 degree fever, it felt as if I was poisoned, every cell in my body caught fire and felt like it was exploding and burning from the inside out. I sat back and stared into the sky no visuals, saying to myself you've done it, you truly have killed yourself. At this point I knew I was dying, I was also very nauseous to the point I almost threw up, as I stared into the sky it felt as if my soul was not in my body, being tortured in a distant dimension, as I was experiencing only the physical sensations of my physical body, I had no emotion no thought or anything, just to experience my body literally burn in what I could only describe as a living terror of hell. The experience faded in 5 to 10 minutes and a rapid wave of sweat covered my body. It felt very similar to LSD. The head fuck and the body sensation, just about 40,000 mics of it all in 5 minutes, and all negative.

I came away from this experience left confused, and no meaning, almost killing myself it felt like. It was a feeling of all the negativity that ever was and ever will be condensed into terror and I was the only one experiencing it, the pain and body discomfort was so unreal, I convinced myself I was dying and I probably was as I almost passed out from the intense heat and light headness.

My question.

What the hell did I smoke?

Last edited:
really no way to know what you smoked
they do sell test kits online to give you a good idea of what the drug really is and its pretty cheap considering the fact youll save yourself from a lot of harm and possible dangerous situations
i dont honestly think you did in fact smoke DMT but its just my $0.02
i reckon you acquired it from a sketchy dealer?

I got it from a trusted buddy, but the way it affected me and others(nausea heavy breathing and terror/poisoning) for most, and minority had good experience.

I'm thinking it's 5 meo dmt, as all the reports line up with what I experience, it's common to feel like you're dying and pure terror, especially in higher doses, as well as not being visual at all and no meaning, some even say they have no clue why anyone would enjoy smoking it, I am now also one of those people.

You can also die from 5 meo pretty easily and go unconscious/seize as well I'm sure 60-100mg could kill someone or send them into unconsciousness as I almost passed out from 40.

I get that way when I smoke pot. Really. I have a underlining mental condition. I would never chase a psychedelic high ever again. It come by mixing xtc and shrooms plus not sleeping for days cause I messed with meth. What you went thru sound similar except mine lasted seven months so please maybe you cannot handle any psychedelic. From a anadotal perspective this does not sound like a good idea for you.

Interesting read. I love to gamble, and I would bet my shitty workman's comp check on this was not DMT. Lots of rc's smell like burnt plastic when smoking. Sounds possibly like 5-MeO, but like someone pointed out a test kit for $20 is really a biggie here.

All ll I can say is this... If you've smoked DMT, you KNOW you've smoked DMT. Before I blew out the smoke I was in a myriad of purple and yellow Aztec designs.

As mentioned, the only way to know for sure what you were sold is having it tested. We can only speculate so I have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.