Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Wax?

24long24

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I am familiar to having DMT in freebase&salt form. However, does anyone have experience with a waxy DMT substance they care to share? My definition of wax in this particular case can be compared to dabs; concentrated marijuana extract. Also, the consumption is similar to that of dabs. What is your assessment/experience?

The only waxy dmt I have encountered was due to poor extraction. Is it dark orange or brown?

Lots of times DMT when extracted may be a yellow/orangish goo.
It will still get you high.
If it's a reddish color it is likely due to lots of NMT being in it as well, likely extracted from acacia confusa root bark opposed to mimosa hostilis

Unlike marijuana/THC DMT will form a specific crystal when pure, THC is an oil and will not. The idea that wax is more potent does not work with DMT and is likely due to plant fats or other "impurities" found in the crystals. It will still work it may just be more harsh.

A buddy of mine had a clear oil that turned orange-red in the vial he had that said he would dab a bit in a oil burner and smoke it to get from his description a full trip.

I also know someone who told me about a candle they received that was a lb of orange dmt that could just be lit and cause a whole room to trip, but that sounds like a load of crap.

^ Yeah that last bit is definitely a lie. Back when MHRB was easy to obtain there was plenty of HQ DMT around me and I used it on many occasions but you need to work to get a break through, you cant just inhale as normal and have it work. Plus candles need an actual fuel, DMT is not a combustible fuel.

You can do a bulk alkaloid extract with 71% Iso, similar to QWISO and this contains some fats, tannins and flavanoids that will look more like hash oil and you can dab at gentle temps... works pretty well if you don't have time for A/B