• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vs LSD vs Psilocin/Psilocybin

Assuming we are doing just regular doses and nothing crazy or heroic.

1 tab lsd - very clear mental mind-space. Slightly euphoric but sometimes intensely euphoric. Lots of funny things. Lots of analytical ability. Emotions can be intense if they arise. Physical effects - small to zero body load. feeling of alive-ness in the body (due to LSD being a stimulant). feeling like more physical energy. Feeling more comfortable in the body.

3.5g mushrooms - semi-clear mind-space but sometimes very clear mind-space. Not as much clarity of thoughts. Mostly visuals that are devoid of sound. Colors, images, pictures, geometric patterns, sometimes visions. Either drop dead hilarious or lacking humor, very few moments of small humor. Often very intense body load. Sometimes I feel physcially cold and earthy (like I've turned into a mushroom lol). Sometimes nausea.

30mg DMT - The experiences on DMT tend to vary greatly. Sometimes it's a nightmarish demonic place of horrors. Sometimes it's like Gods house. Feelings range from confusion and horror to complete serenity and unconditional love. Visual distortions are common with closed eyes, ranging from white monocolors to kalidescope of colors. Sometimes it's geometric shapes, sometimes its visions of very life-like things. Sometimes its wavy and bubbly, sometimes its sharp and crystally. most DMT trips have a feeling of love or serenity for me. I've heard from others who do it more than sometimes you get wisdom trips where things talk to you and tell you things.

LSD is like a party drug. It's fun and easy. It can be used in a sacred way to connect with the divine, or it can be used the same way alcohol is, to get your body feeling funny and amazing.

Mushrooms is like a wise kung-fu teacher. Wise, but sometimes brutal and gives zero fucks if you feel bad when it knocks you over the head with a wooden cane. It wont knock for you no reason but if your form is incorrect it'll let you know. It's not about partying, it's about learning.

DMT is a wild card. It can show you the secrets of the universe. It can make you so afraid of leaving your body that you quit doing it all together. DMT is the most expansive of all them and in a completely different category imo. Even the worst of my LSD and mushroom trips were pretty managable, the worst of my DMT trips haunts me to this day. It's good when its good, and unholy when its not. the other drugs are good when its good, slightly shitty when its not but still nothing to be worried about.
not sure why you would say 1 tab lsd and not the ug amount, 1 tab can be 50ug, 100ug, 200ug, 300ug, ... and 300 or more ug is far from a clear headspace

not sure why you would say 1 tab lsd and not the ug amount, 1 tab can be 50ug, 100ug, 200ug, 300ug, ... and 300 or more ug is far from a clear headspace

The purity of the acid is also a factor..
Ive had some amber acid that was really visual and deep.
But it had this sloopy vibe with it, it was good but dark and weird..
Def lsd25, this was way before any of the rc lysergs hit the scene.

Nowadays ive been doing this grateful dead needlepoint stuff.
Its way different, very clear and sharp.
Its potent AF per ug.
200ug of it hits hard as hell but so clear and mellow at the same time.
Its straight cia grade shit!!
Mk ultra quality baby!!

imo you should have given the ug/blotter in op because this varies a lot from source to source :)

DMT is rather intense and I think of it as the best one. You probably want to avoid this for now.

LSD is a great starter psychedelic, forgiving but long lasting. Not too far-out. I'd suggest this one.

Psilocin/psilocybin tend to be more intense in the form of mushrooms and are more dissociating, incapacitating, etc. I'd suggest avoiding these.

LSD and mushrooms put me in pretty much the same place. My mind is really the factor in what my experience is gonna be like. For real to be really honest, if i woke up tripping balls i dont think i would be able to tell what im on because they are so similar for me. That goes for pretty much all the psyches ive taken.

I have yet to do dmt for the fact that the few times ive encountered it, i was broke because of past opioid addiction.... Sadly...

Salvia is the one exception but thats completely different.

imo al-lad/4-ho-met/4-aco-met/2c-c are great starting psys too if you aren't opposed to taking a rc

the duration is lower, sensory effects to mind fuck ratio is skewed towards sensory effects (which is what most people taking psys for the first time generally want), bad trips are unlikely (i'd still have some benzos on hand just in case or if you can't fall asleep after) and they generally don't have many problems with body load

and if you want a more balanced sensory vs mind fuck ratio 4-aco-dmt works great too