View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt vs Dxm Out of Body Experience, Visions of Sublimity

Zeke63

Greenlighter
Swim is prepping to do some dmt, but is cautious about the intensity of the out of body experience (the soul leaving the body temporarily can be a scary thought) and wonders if swims escapades with dxm are fair conditioning for a dmt trip. Swim has experience with lsd and mushrooms, but it is only with dxm has swim had out of body experiences. This includes the first time swim did dxm where swim entered a reality where swim was an Evangelion unit battling an angel in Tokyo 3 before becoming a pokemon in the process of evolving.

Dxm for swim only was this intense again in doses around 450-600mg when swim learned to meditate and channel its third eye while on it. Indeed, treating dxm with holy reverence and respect resulted in incredibly vivid out of body experiences. Through swims forehead, swim entered what resembled the cosmos, as if floating through a beautiful galaxy. Then swim teleported to a floating island in a gorgeous sunlit sky resembling depictions of sublime heaven like in Code Geass or Castle in the Sky. Swim was wrapped in white cloth, floating through the roman column exterior of a structure to an interior where swim was basked in bright light. In this building swim felt the presence of some higher entity, and in future experiences encountered it again.

With enough practice, swim was able to create its own reality while on dxm, though at immense cost. As swim created more and more of a reality (a beautiful landscape of fields with a church on a mountain), the more difficult it became to maintain before collapsing altogether and bringing swim back to our reality. These visions as swim is only mortal and physical were extremely difficult to manifest and keep stable, to the extent that swim no longer tries out of fear of brain damage.

Swim wonders how the dmt experience compares when it becomes out of body. These dxm experiences were joyous and never fearful, but swim has also tried salvia and had an out of body experience that was absolutely hellish; it was like dxm offered sublime wonder whereas salvia offered sublime terror.

From swims experiences, should swim be confident that dmt will be positive like dxm? Are they even comparable?

I have never broken through on DMT but it won't compare to a DXM hole experience I don't think. DMT trips don't ever tend to sound very controlable in the way you described for one. It's gonna take you where it wants. More like super high dose mushrooms condensed into 35 minutes. (keep eyes closed CEV's are better)

What I can say is not to use SWIM on this forum AND....

I've had DXM 600mg and I was half-way in a hole. I don't remember most of the trip except the part where I had no idea who I was and shit. Just basically extreme dissociation.

DXM is a Dissociative and DMT is a Psychedelic.

When I first did dmt I landed in a bar drinking scotch on the rocks with Pink floyd performing Comfortably numb on the stage. It was red and a woman was serving me drinks. The experience was extremely different to DXM besides the ego-loss.

I think you should not compare the 2 in terms of OBEs. Don't think of it as a scary thought. It is simply a mind trip and you will return to your body.

Enjoy your mind trip but don't trip on your mind.