View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vs Ayahuasca

-kOse-

Bluelighter
For those who have tried both, i'm curious cause i haven't tryed any of them. I'm spanish and probably could find more easily ayahuasca than DMT, but it seems that the majority of the people here smokes pure DMT, so i suppose it is commonly found in the UK/USA.

Anyway, which feels better or more spiritually growing in the whole?

Yeah, i know, my spelling sucks. Sorry.

Thanks for your responses.

How experienced are you in psychedelics?

You may want to try some easier 'delics like shrooms & acid before trying DMT. It's a very powerful medicine, which should not be taken lightly.

If anyone else has any opinions to share I'd be excited to hear them as well, I am wondering the same question as kose.

aya is definatly more spiritual
dmt is a blast! i would smoke about as much as you can of the freebase for a first timer :D

i used to live in barcelona
i ordered the plants and did the extraction
that's how most of the people get dmt

it's not hard. you just have to roll up your sleeves a bit
anyone can do it

Anyway, which feels better or more spiritually growing in the whole?
to each his own

personally, it's ayahuasca all the way

trip report

umm... ayahuasca IS dmt? its just mixed with a maoi and drunk instead.

I have no expeirence with either, so I guess I should not be talking, but then I assume ayahuasca is like dmt only it lasts a lot longer.

Having not tried true Ayahuasca, just smoked DMT and oral DMT with moclobemide as the MAOI, I'd rather just smoke it from time to time. I find smoking it is more spiritually fulfilling. Eating DMT was a very weird and alien feeling experience. Mushrooms improved the DMT molecule by turning it into Psilocin, which I find to be a lot more spiritually fullfilling and comfortable than DMT.

Oral DMT and moclobemide is beautiful apart from the initial nausea. I think it's the ultimate psychedelic - it's the greatest bodyhigh, most psychedelic, friendliest and it also has the biggest 'presence' of any psychedelic (even mushrooms) - there's a profound feeling that there's something communicating with you.

Ask a Mod. They might just say re-register as you only have 2 posts, then delete your current account.

Last edited by a moderator: