Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vapourization technique help with video

ros1816

Bluelighter
Hi all

Using the classic vapour genie. Ive been vapourizing 120mg of DMT (from different sources so not bunk shit - it's also been sending other people away into hyperspace). Im not getting huge amounts from it and am wasting a lot of money - but some of the things ive seen intrigue me so much that i really want more of an experience.

Could anyone advise.

- I take 6 or 7 hits in 2 minutes, holding them in for 10 secs plus. My trip is then mainly over after 3 mins. Ive tried taking it straight, on ketamine, on 2Cb, on 2Ci, on acid (400iu). It's all rather frustrating. Girlfriend has suggested it is to do with a small lung to large body ratio.

We're working on the fumurate and intramuscular injection process but that's the last resort - Im thinking of injecting 300mg [yes that much]. {there is also the maoi idea / pharmahuasca - but this will inevitably be less intense]]

Any comments from this video. Can anyone help with vapourization technique?

Crucially can anyone confirm there is a 60 second window for getting the DMT in the bloodstream and the rest is wasted? It can be observed from the video that I take 2 minutes before I see my hand has changed into 'plasticine' and I realise it has properly worked.

Cheers

Last edited:
10 seconds? try holding each hit for 20-30+ seconds...see all that shit coming out of your mouth?...that's unabsorbed DMT...no wonder it's a failed attempt at breakthrough.
I can get more DMT with one good hit than you got in 5!

Went back to your video...10 seconds my arse! try 1st hit 8 sec....2nd hit 3 sec...third hit 7 sec....geez
It's not your technique...you can't stand not to see the size hit you took...i've seen a lot of meth-heads do the same thing...like seeing the smoke will get you high.
NOT seeing the smoke is what gets you fucking high............

Lastly, i've thought for a while that you're a bit...hmmm...goofey?
Now i'm sure of it.
What's gonna happen when some one who knows you and recognizes you and starts reading about "missus" ros "nicking" shit and making illicit drugs?
You should really pull that video, it'd be a shame for your ol' lady to get nicked for your obvious naivete'...JMHO.

Last edited:
Video now taken down for safety's sake. Ok, so I wouldnt have learnt some of the reasons my vapourization technique is shit without it, but yes I was probably a pratt for putting it on there (particularly without removing the beginnning portion where the missus is visible).

I just tried smoking 110mg some of our self-extracted stuff [so not very strong/pure I dont think] and took 2 hits with the long 20 second holds [timed using a timer on the tv screen]. Another thing I tried differently was trying to draw it down into lungs more - rather than just holding in mouth. It worked sooo much better. After only 2 hits where normally it has taken 4-6. Who knows what might have happened if Id taken more than the 2 hits .... However ...

Crucially, is there a 60 second window after which no further hits are effective?

Another thing I tried differently was trying to draw it down into lungs more - rather than just holding in mouth.

Bill Clinton, is that you?

Oh, wait, Clinton is very very intelligent. Never mind.