Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT vaped, best awesome beautiful aliens ever

mgdmtpipe

Greenlighter
I was struggling to breakthru since a week vaping dmt every night with a meth bubbler.
eventually I ended just putting fat ass amounts of dmt but still wasn't bringing me far enough.
eventually I ended using it without water and it helped greatly.
but there was a problem: at some point while redosing I could not see the pipe's bulb clearly and kinda forgot what inhaling was. but still wasn't vaping enough to breakthru.

hopefully at some point I managed to be high enough to meet a wonderful alien. she is young, sexy, cute, extremely sympathic and joyful. she was kinda bright, an awesome bright white sparkle light.

she helped me to vape more dmt. she helped me see the pipe and vaporize correctly. at some point I think she took control of my body several times to make me vape dmt.

then I turn off the light. then giratory multicolor orbes appear. then my self is going off and merge with the orbs. it was wonderful.

then I get back to being me. another girl alien put her hand in the back of my head, to the spine and she shake gently my head. she asks me to focus, she is showing me things.

I focus. she shows me blocks of metals. the metals move and transforms almost non stop. they are squares of about 14x14cm. inside the block there are tunnels beings digged very fast.
she tells me metals have created humans. she tells me I'm not high enough to understand.

then the dmt lower in intensity. in lay back and I know those aliens are sending me awesomely friendly vibes to make me giggle. I thank them a lot, I was so grateful, it was awesome.
I'm amazed and extremely happy.

I will order dmt again and hope to meet those extremely awesome aliens again.

Last edited:
Damn .. the beginning sounds like my first experiences with DMT. It was the first psychadelic I'd taken that kicked in with a rush .. and that caused a flight or fight panic reaction so I'd pull myself out of it. It was partly the presence of a sitter as well .. as they were next up and were paying too much attention to me.

My sitter got a better respoinse and so in the end I just dosed up to like 100mg or something nuts and did a white out.

Then I finally chilled the fuck out and spent time smoking it much more slowly. Had proper egoless experiences but never met any entities.

Sounds like you did a better job than me and it was probably a mental state thing. I kept meaning to get more as it was clear I was pushing it too hard.. but it's really not that recreational. Maybe you've inspired me to order some up .. and have another go with a bit better mental conditioning this time.

That said I've found after many years that I still do a bit of LSD but most psychadelics just aren't as interesting any more. Maybe this one just isn't for me .. I've done 1.5g total dissociation trip with DXM .. egoless universal wanderings with god on 20-30 tabs of LSD (don't ask .. I just chewed and god sounded a lot like the goats in mano des source) .. and endless nitrous + 2cb + lsd combos for tourists. Not to mention crazy RCs .. NBOMe .. mescaline .. harmaline (don't go there).

Still DMT always sounded like it would be quite unique.